CHAPTER 15

Kiyeon told Namjoon about what happened.
She didnt got the chance to tell Jimin because Jimin suddenly disappeared.
Namjoon decided to unwind Kiyeon for a while at His friends' house.
As Kiyeon went in, she was welcomed by the Worldwide Handsome.

"Hello My Daughter!! I'm definitely delighted to see you again"

"Ah Jin! I'm also delighted! I can taste your cooking again! "

Jin acted hurt by her statement.
"My cooking only? "

"And you too Jin. Hahaha"

But she immediately covered her mouth about her statement.
"NO! I mean I want to see you and Taste your food. Not to taste both of you.. "

Her voice was almost a whisper when she said her last sentence.
Jin chuckled at her words.

Next was the one and Only Hoseok.
"I'm her real Mom Hyung. Hello my daughter. "
Hoseok Hugged her motherly only to get pulled by V.

"Annyeong Kiyeonie~"
The Cupid said while doing his V sign.
Of course, we couldn't forget his Box smile.

"Hello V.. How are you? "

"I'm feeling just fine fine fine~"
Both laughed and high-fived.

"Where's Yoongi? "

"Suga is upstairs Kiyeon. Sleeping."

The Group had a good time at the rest house. This was the place where the Princes would oftenly stay to relax.
The Angel went upstairs and saw Yoongi at the balcony.

"Hi Yoongi. "

"Hey Kiddo. How are you? "
Suga replied.

"I'm fi--"

"Don't tell me you are because I heard you and Jungkook had a fight."

Kiyeon sat in silence beside Yoongi. Yoongi was like another big brother to her ever since they met. They would be having short phone calls yet meaningful ones.

"Tell me why you want Jungkook To stay away from you."
Yoongi said firmly.

"Yoongi, It's not like that I don't like him anymore. Not also because I'm not royal and he is. But because.. Uhm.. "
She hesitated in telling Yoongi.
It was indeed a big secret and both Namjoon and Jimin only knew it. Or so she thought.

"Because You're the Little Demon?"
Yoongi said smirking.

Kiyeon did nothing but to lower her head. She tried to hold back her tears yet it didn't worked.

"I'm so sorry Y-Yoongi. I never intended to. I was..was out of control.. S.. Sorry.. "
Kiyeon managed to say through her sobs.

Yoongi Embraced the girl that he treated as her Younger sister.
"It's not your fault. Namjoon told me everything and I'm not mad at you. I will not tell anyone though. "

"Liar. I know you were mad at me"

Yoongi chuckled softly at her. For him, she's like a little child asking for forgiveness.
"Before. But after I heard the story, I understood you. But I was tired fixing your whole mess. "

Kiyeon's sobs became a bit louder but not so much.
Yoongi giggled at her. He was teasing her with her faults because of how cute she can get when she's crying.

"Nah dont cry. Look at me"
He raised Kiyeon's head and wiped her tears.

"You are not her and will never be her. Its not your fault that you were born that way. Tell you what, We will fix this whole mess okay?"

Kiyeon nodded. He trusted Yoongi After all. She trusted every one.

That was her weakness.
Trusting so much and soon .

"So Again, Do you want you and Jungkook to end up like this?"
Yoongi tilted his head and spoke.

"No. But I have no choice. It's either He would hate me or I would Hurt him. I don't want to loose him"

"Then what do you think you're doing Kiyeon? Aren't you loosing him already? "

"Yoongi..I would rather see him alive without me than being dead because of me. If only this stupid shit wasn't with me! "
Kiyeon began to hurt herself.

Rather, her other self.

Yoongi held both of her wrists tightly to stop her.
"Hey Kiyeon Listen. I know it's actually cliché but I need to tell you a secret. Can I trust you? "

Kiyeon didn't glanced at him and instead she closed her eyes and nodded.

"Go and try to settle things with that girl in you. You can make a great team and be one"
Yoongi Whispered.

"But She hates me! I cant team up with a demon. "

"Not all bad things results with bad things. Do you trust me? Give it a try. It won't hurt. "

All she did was nod. She trusts Yoongi after all.
Yoongi Smiled and told her to go downstairs with him.

~~~

They were all discussing about the Demon girl whom Kiyeon find it awkward. She felt guiltier every second she was there.
Yoongi was there to pat her shoulder and told her that everything will be alright.

After all, he knows everything.

"What was the demon -girl doing Hoseok?" Kiyeon asked.

"She still destroys our crops and stuff. It was odd of her not attacking unto anyone a night ago. She's tricky, no matter how much we try to catch her, she's like a little pest that always escapes no matter what trap we put"
Hoseok replied.

"Who could it be Namjoon hyung? "
He continued

V replied instead of Namjoon.
"it must be that heir! She's half blooded "

Kiyeon's anger boiled in her.
"My bestfriend isn't like that! She means no harm to anyone in this land"

She felt guiltier. Now her bestfriend has the blame of being the monster.

"Calm Down Kiyeon. I'm pretty sure it's not her. Jimin didn't loved her if she was evil "
Jin replied.

"Speaking of Jimin everyone, where is he?" Jin Continued.

V gasped.
"The Princess is Lost, Jimin is lost too?"

Kiyeon gaped at the thought of her two bestfriends being lost.
"Chanmi? She's lost? Where could she be? "

"The Guards Tried to take her back but the fallens were too strong and they took Chanmi away. "
Jin spoke.

This can't be..

"Why would she be taken Jin Hyung?"

There was a long pause.

''Her Father wants her back. He will use her as a weapon to us. Just like what he had always planned"

(A/N: Sorry for the late update. Their were exams and stuff but it'll be fine! 💪)