CHAPTER 19

Jungkook.. Is in Yeonmi's embrace?

Why?

My heart shattered into pieces seeing My bestfriend hugging the person I love.

I've never seen them together. This is so sudden. I don't know what got In me but I went towards them.

"Yeonmi.. "
I managed to say faintly.

My tears were streaming down my face. I dont know whether because they were together or because Jungkook hates me.

Both of their heads turned to me.
My heart even hurts when I see Jungkook's swollen eyes. Tears still visible in his fluffy cheeks.
The pained look on his face was enough for all of my tears to stream down.

Both of them stood up. Shall I ask Yeonmi about this? I'm scared. Am I still someone to Jungkook's life to give me authority to act like a jealous girlfriend? I'm not even sure who I am in his life.

"Yeonmi.. Uhm.. W-Why did you hugged Jungkook?"
I looked down. Hesitating to ask. What if I got the wrong idea? But the fact that it's the first time I see them so close made my heart ache.

"Yeonmi Answer me.. "

She simply stared worriedly on me.
Has she been hiding this all this time?
All those times I wasn't with Jungkook, she was there to take advantage of the situation?"

"Kiyeon I--"
She tried to hold my arm but I pulled it back.

"Tell Me Yeonmi."

"I--"

"Yeonmi has nothing to do with all these things."
Jungkook stood in front of Yeonmi as if defending her.

"All I need to know is why did you hugged Jungkook,  Yeonmi?"

"Gosh could you stop? You're acting like a child Kiyeon!"

"I'm not asking you Jeon Jungkook"
I looked back at Yeonmi who's looking down.

"Yeonmi,  I need answers."
If tears could shout,  it would have been very noisy because they're many.

"Answer me! Yeonmi I would believe you,  just tell me I'm thinking wrong"
I tried not to sob. This is really hard.

"Yeonmi is my girlfriend"
Jungkook blurted out.

"What?"
Please don't lie Jungkook..
"Yeonmi has been comforting me those times when you weren't there. She was there to love me when you pushed me away. She fixed the broken pieces in my heart that you shattered. She was there to heal it when you broke it. She was my angel when you were the devil. You shut me out! "

Every word of Jungkook was like a dagger in my heart.

"Jungkook , I didn't shut you out!  I was afraid I could hurt you!"

"And you think you didn't hurt me?! When you shut me out, it felt like the world shuts me out as well! You dont know how painful it was! I thought we were in this together? You broke your promise.. To be fair,  I shall too. Sorry but.. "

Jungkook Closed his eyes and sighed as another tear streamed down his cheek.

"I Don't Love you Anymore"

There was a long pause.

"You're kidding right?"
I laughed bitterly. He's joking right?

"Do you think I am? Why would I like a demon like you? Why would I like a half-blood girl like you? I thought you knew I hate you? Your blood is a killer. They killed my grandpa. I can't believe I loved a pathetic girl like you. A fake angel to be exact. You completely disgust me by who you are. Anyways,  you don't love me.. You can't even tell me those thress simple words!"

I can't help but cry. This is too much.

I can feel my demon side crying. Why? Why isn't she appearing on the surface and doing her part of being angry? Why is it when it comes to Jungkook,  she becames a little puppy?

I slapped Jungkook.
"You don't know how much I wanted to go near to you and explain! All those times I want to tell you the words you want to hear!  Im not that expressive when it comes to my feelings. I was Just afraid I could hurt you"

"I hate you."
He.. He really said that.
I tried to find any remorse or pain in his eyes but damn there was none.

"No!  I should be the one saying that Jungkook! With that light reason, you can be easily disgusted?  How Childish of you!"

"Kiyeon I--"
Yeonmi went near me but was stopped by Jungkook.

"Let her be. Leave Kiyeon.. For once,  leave and never let me see you again"

I ran away from that place heartbroken to the forest.
How could by demon side be so sad?

How could he..
I hugged my knees and cried under a tree.
That stupid Angel Prince.

-Jungkook-

Every time those words come out from my mouth,  it's like I was hurting myself as well. I still love her but my anger got the best of me awhile ago.

Every tear from her eyes were like knives to my heart. I wanted to tell her the truth but I can't help it.

I turned to Yeonmi and received a tight slap.
"How could you Jungkook?! Hurting my best friend that way?  And claiming I am your girlfriend?! How could you!"

"I'm sorry,  I just want her to feel the same pain as I do"

"Jungkook you're being selfish,  I thought you loved her!  Why do you want to hurt her in that case? She has nothing to do with her life!  It's not her fault if she's like that!  You should be lucky since she grew up as a ally and not an enemy!  Otherwise she could bring trouble. So what's your goal? Huh? "

"I don't know"

"What do you mean you don't? Hey!  I told you to fight for her and not fight her you idiot! "

All I can do was put my head down and cried.

"Please Jungkook,  As Your Younger sister and her best friend, Run after her and don't let your anger get the best of you"

(A/N: hehe)