CHAPTER 12

(A/N:BTW if its Kiyeon we're talking with her demon side,  It will be different. It will be in Italic if Its your demon side talking and normal if its just you. I hope its not confusing. Carry on)

.....................
Kiyeon wanted to scream but her mouth was covered even before she can. The Guy shushed her since it was night.

People might get the wrong idea

Her eyes widen when she saw that it was Jungkook.
She just sighed in relief but still was shocked.

Jungkook took his hand off her and they both shared the dead air that was surrounding them.
Kiyeon simply stared at the Prince that was promised to her bestfrie--i mean the Princess.

"Kiyeon Please speak.. "
Jungkook pleaded to her

"Okay"
She simply replied

"Kiyeon.. Please stop Avoiding me and Chanmi. We both will ditch the wedding anyway"
Jungkook replied to her. Hoping that everything will be settled after the night.

"You Think its that easy Jungkook?"
Kiyeon started

"Jungkook,  The world isnt a fairytale that you could manipulate anytime to you want. Yes it does starts with a 'once upon a time' but not all the time it ends with a 'happily ever after'. "
Kiyeon said through her sobs.

"Jungkook the Kingdom Needs you so bad. Cherubim Kingdom also does. The whole land.. Are you willing to take the risk for a useless girl?"
She looked at Jungkook straight at the eyes.

"Then Does it make me as a stupid person to love someone useless? Because if it does, I'd rather be stupid loving you than be smart leaving you Kiyeon!"
Jungkook screamed and walk close to Kiyeon with his teary eyes.

Both of their eyes turned into blue.
They became each other's tears.

"One day,  You'll hate me after knowing everything Jeon Jungkook.. Everyone will. "
Kiyeon replied.

For Kiyeon,  she was a monster and a disgrace after that girl destroyed everything with her body. She felt so ashamed of who she is.

"well then, I don't care if you will hate me after doing this"

Jungkook replied.
He didn't waited another second and crashed his lips unto Kiyeon's.
Kiyeon unintentionally kissed back but immediately pulled back upon seeing the moon.

'Curse you night' she thought

Kiyeon hurriedly tried to left but Jungkook held her arm.

"Wait Kiyeon!  We need to settle things"
She tried to cover her eyes by not looking at the Prince.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but it's better that we don't see each other anymore. "
Her once blue eyes were now turning to red.
She ran.

She ignored Jungkook calling her name and ran.
Afraid that she might hurt Jungkook just because of her.

She immediately locked herself inside her room and looked at her reflection in the mirror.

"Tell me who you are"
She said to herself.

"Im You and You're me Kiyeon"
The wicked girl effortlessly smirked.

"What do you want from me? Please just leave!" Begged the Angel

"I can't and I won't. I dont want anything from you. I just need to kill the royals"

"How dare you! Using me as your pet to do evil!"

"Why shouldn't I?  I was only forced to hide because like you,  Im afraid to hurt him. I got jealous of you always being noticed and loved. Reason why I decided to appear"

Kiyeon was confused.  'Him'?

"Him?"
Her brows met.

"Shut Up. Its pretty obvious stop asking"

Kiyeon was still in the state of confusion. She wanted to hurt this girl but it would meant hurting herself.

"Since I'm considerate (ew).. I will let you rule the night this time only. The next nights will be mine"
The Fallen side said which they both agree.

Little did they knew,  the two sides will soon be friends.

Wondering how can she stop war when even in herself,  war and conflicts are present?  You'll see.

(A/N: getting boring?  ㅠㅠ)