CHAPTER 13

-Jimin-
Im scared.

Scared that the wedding might be done.
And scared about loosing chanmi.
Also the fact that she still doesn't know she's not the real heir. The King of the fallens might take her and its my greatest fear.

I asked chanmi to meet me at the royal garden tonight.
Im still at throne Kingdom after we trained Kiyeon.

"Jimin.. "

I turned back and saw my angel.

"Chanmi..."

Her beauty was mesmerizing.
The moonlight reflected on her tan skin.

"Jimin.. Jungkook and I are not gonna get married. Jimin, I'm now royal. We can be together"

"Chanmi,  You dont have to be one so we can be together. Not now chanmi. Nothing's sure yet"

She lets go of my hand and stared at me
"You.. You dont like me anymore?"

I cupped her cheeks and made her look at me
"No.. It's not like that.. There's just things that need to be settle--"

She took my hands away and cuts me off.
"That what? That I'm not the problem and its you? Is it because My dad is the fallen king and it makes you disgusted of me? "

I immediately shooked my head quickly.
"No!  Why would you think so low of me?  I would never be disgusted by you. No matter who you are and what you are"

"Liar. "

She left at that instant and went back to the castle.

(A/N: I know some of you are thinking why some of them are not officially a couple its because royals and nonroyal relationship is not allowed but they knew that they have a relationship even though its not official)

Its just a transitional chapter about Jimin and Chanmi.

Picture yourself as Chanmi if you're a Jimin stan hehe..