CHAPTER 10

Meanwhile..

"Prince Jungkook,  Princess Chanmi is here with his Grandfather, King Minho"

With a heavy heart, Jungkook went to the Throne room and saw Chanmi with King Minho.

The 'Princess' bowed at the Prince and greeted him.

"King Minho,  May I talk to Chanmi for a while? "

King Minho nodded in response and Jungkook took Chanmi somewhere no one can hear them.

"Jungkook... "
Chanmi Started

"Chanmi I know you like Jimin Hyung and you Know I do feel the same to your best friend."
Jungkook looked straight at her eyes.

"But Jungkook, It's already settled. As much as I want to but I cant stop it. I tried telling grandfather that can I just live a life but he wont agree! "
She replied.

"Jungkook.. Kiyeon has been avoiding me for days ever since she knew I was the heir. She never even bid my goodbye when I went to the castle. The last Time i saw her was that she was with Prince Namjoon somewhere."
Chanmi Continued.

"Chanmi, we need to find a way to stop this. We can be much happier if we part lives."
Jungkook said with pleading eyes.

"So what's your plan?"

"We will have to escape during the wedding"
Jungkook firmly said.

"Sure but what about Grandfather?  And Your dad?  They will be very disappointed"
Chanmi was worried. She knew her grandfather was old and they badly need help from Throne Kingdom.

She cant handle a kingdom on her own!

"Just stick to the plan"

.........
Days passed since Kiyeon trained her powers,  still with Jimin and Namjoon.

Today was the last

"Okay Kiyeon. You're done with the Aerial Powers. Lets see how you do when it comes to physical defense"

"Physical  wHAa--"
Kiyeon cuts her sentence when Jimin suddenly attacked her with a sword but Kiyeon was fast enough to block it with her sword.

They were practicing and not even a single scratch was evident on Kiyeon's pale skin.

Jimin was smiling through the fight.
Kiyeon wasn't distracted at all,  Jimin's charms are his strength when it comes to luring people.

That was one of Jimin's powers.
Manipulation.

Kiyeon and Jimin stopped in a position where Jimin's sword is on Kiyeon's neck.

Kiyeon went near Jimin and caressed his cheeks.

Jimin was caught off guard when Kiyeon snatched his sword and pointed it on Jimin.

"Rule No 1 Jimin,  Never let your opponent distract you"

Both smirked and so did Namjoon.

"Good One Kiyeon. That was a first I was defeated in a battle"
Kiyeon gave Jimin his sword back and they went to Namjoon.

"Rest for awhile Jimin and Kiyeon. I will be looking for something for a while"

They sat and talked while Namjoon took the book and went to the part about the Fallen King's powers.

"Okay,  So we're done with the Air Powers which is turning into thin air,  Manipulating, and being warned by the air. Flying and turning into Aerial animals as well.  And as for The Fallens..."

Namjoon knew how Powerful such King would be.

"The fallen King is believed to be very wise when it comes to combat. He is also knowned as the fire king because of his knowledge about using fire. Next of his known powers is disguising as an innocent person. He's charms are knows as the 'innocent yet deadly ones'. Reason why many Angels get kidnapped and forced to serve at the Demon Kingdom."

Namjoon always knew Kiyeon has an Innocent face but truly innocent not like his father.

"Break is done kids."
Namjoon clapped his hands and closed the book.

Namjoon wasted no time and trained Kiyeon right away. He was satisfied to know that She is a very fast learner.

The Eldest Prince patted Kiyeon's head.
"Good Job Dongsaeng. Seems lime you're ready. It was easy for you to train your fire powers than the air one huh?"
Namjoon Chuckled.

Kiyeon's ready.
'Namjoon Thought'

(659 WORDS YALL HAHA.. BORAHAE ARMY ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)