CHAPTER 5

"You're A Royal?"

Namjoon whispered. he feared that the others haven't knew yet. Even Jungkook.

"Of course not Namjoon. Why would I be?"
she chuckled about the dumb question of Namjoon but she thinked twice when she remembered how smart Namjoon is.

"Kiyeon that mark in your neck is a birthmark of a royal."
He said as a matter of fact

"But Kiyeon,  It's different. Its different from Jungkook's mark and ours."
He continued his sentence.

"But how? That must be a mistake Namjoon. I'm not royal.  Im merely an angel who knows nothing about the world"

"Dont worry Kiyeon. i will sort it out and you'll be the first to know"
He winked at her

"Are you gonna tell them? "
She was worried. What if it meant something bad?

"No i wont.. its a personal matter and I would be willing to help"
He smiled warmly at the worried angel he's talking to.

"thanks a lot Namjoon"

......

"Come with me for a while Kiyeonie"

(A/N: it sounds like Kiyeomi  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

Jimin and Kiyeon went near the lake and catched up about stuffs.

"So how's Chanmi doing Kiyeon? "

Kiyeon knew that Jimin liked Chanmi ever since they were young.  Jimin was the only one who could tolerate Chanmi's bad temper.

"She's becoming beautiful each day Jimin and she's smarter"

Jimin frowned but smiled after.
He really wants to see Chanmi as well.

"Tell Chanmi I say 'hi' for her "
He smiled sadly

"dont be sad Jiminie...argh!  Taehyung should be doing his Job! I'm not playing cupid here!  Hahaha"

They both laughed. Even though nothing was going on between Jimin and Chanmi,  they both liked each other.

"So Kiyeon,  how are you and Jungkook? " Jimin smirked successfully as he thought of finally turning the table to Kiyeon.

"You Crazy!  We're nothing but friends."

Tsk. Friends. Kiyeon though

"You're Naive Kiyeon"

"No Im not"

"yes you are"

"No im not"

"then why cant you feel that Jungkook Likes youuuuu??  Gawddd" Jimin scrunched his face

"shut up.. he's promised to the missing heir of cherubim kingdom Jimin.. They even find some trace about her"
Her shoulders fell.

She wants to beat up that missing heir for being born and everything.

Or was she just Jealous?

"And you think Jungkook would Agree Kiyeon?  Didn't he told you that he hates her kind because they killed his grandpa? "
Jimin patted her shoulder .

"Wait,  why are you telling me this? "
Yeah why.

"hahaha That shy maknae can't tell you that he likes you.  Sigh.. How can I help him. "
He scratched his chin while thinking

'I swear if he thinks about asking help from Taehyung,  I will throw him to the lake'

"Haha!  i know I know I knowww!!  But lets go.. They might be looking for us"