CHAPTER 21

"She's not the real heir"

Her eyes grew big.
"That explains why she looks different from my sister!"

This woman is crazy.
"Sister?"

"Yes! Her mother is my sister. I was here when she died giving birth. The king didn't even dared to help her. She was giving birth without anyone helping her but me."

"What happened? Why did she ended up in the angel Land?"
She must be the only person I can ask about Kiyeon.

"her mother is my half-sister. Same father and not mother. The only person whi loved me was Jiyeon, Her Mother. I sent her to my auntie and uncle back in Throne Kingdom because I promised myself to help Kiyeon no matter what. I almost can't believe she was captured but upon knowing she's not Kiyeon,  my heart felt relived but.. Who is she? "

So she's.. The missing Princess? Princess Joohyun? Kiyeon's aunt? Gosh she looks young.

"She is Kiyeon's bestfriend who was mistaken as the Heir. I'm Kiyeon's bestfriend as well and don't worry,  she's been trained by Namjoon."
She felt reassured but I'm sure she will ask more.

She closed her eyes and sighed
"Her demon already appeared right?"

"Yes."

"I know this day would come. She would need to be one with her if she wants to fix this mess. Afterall,  she was the goddess' prophecy."

I widened my eyes. So what if she has done her part?  Will she disappear?

"I know what you're thinking Prince Jimin. The wind says so. Although it doesn't fully allow me to use it but I hear your thoughts.  She won't be gone. She'll be living a normal life like every other angel"

I sighed in relief. Oh okay. I wouldn't like to babysit a crying Jungkook if ever.
"But She gets to choose whether to rule Demon Land or Angel Land. Afterall,  she's a heir of two worlds and our worlds would be in good terms in tbe future. With King Wangso Gone,  there's no war."

I will definitely babysit a crying Jungkook.
"how will she do it?"

"You'll know soon Dominion Prince"
She kept the things she used to Aid me.
"Uhm. If you can see Kiyeon again,  please give this to her"
She gave me a pendant. It looks very pretty .
"Her mother made it for her. She wants her to wear that. She will be glad to know her daughter is wearing it. She may be gone but she's still watching her only daughter"

I nodded and smiled.
"I must go ahead"

"Go and you may use fire to bring you to the place they are right now."

"Thank you Princess Joohyun."

"Jimin.."
I looked back at her and saw her tearing eyes.
"Please save my Daughter"

I was in confusion but uhm okay..I left and did as what she said. I followed the fire and saw Chanmi with his father. They were both talking but it seems like Chanmi was looking bold.

Fudge this. Why was she looking happy with red eyes?

Damn she's half-blood. Her other side must be controlled by her dad easily.

Even though she's not the real heir,  she still has ber demon side that could be controlled by their King