CHAPTER 18

-Jungkook's POV-

the girl I loved the most is the girl I hated the most?

Cliché right? Is this how fate wants to play? Making them one?

I can't take it. All this time,  that was the reason why she wanted to stay away from me? She's afraid she might hurt me?
I felt so selfish. I've been telling her that I hate her all this time? I've been pushing her Away to get closer to her?

I can't take it.

I need to think about it.

I ran outside and went to Yeonmi.
"Jungkook,  How did it went?  What happened to Kiyeon?"

I fell on the ground and she crouched in my level.
"She.. She's the real Princess Yeonmi"

She was also schocked. Who could even tell that Kiyeon was the real heir after her kind heart?

"But Jungkook, it means that you could be with her now! At least there's a good side on this! "

"Yeonmi,  that's not the problem. I ran because I feel so ashamed. I feel so knowing I was hating her and loving her at the same time. I don't know Yeonmi! I'm the worst!"
I broke down in front of her.

"Shh.. You did nothing wrong okay.. None of us know. The one who shall be blamed is The fallen King"

"Now I know why Namjoon Hyung didn't told me who's the heir before.. He doesn't want me to hate Kiyeon. But A part of me already does. Her blood killed Grandpa."

I can't face her right now.. Not when a part of me hates her so much.

-Kiyeon-

"Jungkook!"
I knew he would leave.

He would be disgusted of me like what I feel towards myself.
That's why this fallen was on me.. I was..

Her.

That's why Namjoon and Jimin Trained me..

They knew this time would come.
I need to talk to Jungkook about this. I knew he needs space but I can't live knowing he hates me.

I ran after him.

Only to see him in Yeonmi's embrace.

(A/N:Short chapter for now)