CHAPTER 9

Kiyeon felt numb.
Her whole body was.

Her bestfriend was the missing heir?  Is that why she's an orphan?

Chanmi is promised to Jungkook all this time?  She's the Princess?

All these questions were now answered .

Every answer was a bullet to her heart.

She was now stucked between friendship and love.

Flashback

After he said that,  she felt very helpless.
Chanmi..

Her name keeps ringing in Kiyeon's head after what Jungkook said.

She  stood up because she was at the verge of tears and she doesn't want to cry.

Jungkook held her wrist tightly.
"Kiyeon Please"

"Its fine Jungkook.. You're actually lucky for having my best friend. she's someone you should take care. Promise me that. You will eventually fall in love with her.  Dont worry"

Kiyeon said with a sad smile but her tears flowing down her rosy cheeks.

With that,  she left.

Leaving Jungkook in tears.

(A/N: Y'all im crying)

-END OF FLASHBACK-

She has been avoiding both Jungkook and Chanmi to forget the pain. She doesn't want to get between them as well.

Chanmi was now at the castle and people would be rejoicing for the heir.

It's sad to see the person you love with another person.

It hurts to know that you were now the third party even though you loved him first.

It has been days and every night,  her demon side would be controlling Kiyeon which she still doesn't knew.

Each and everyday  , A kingdom would wake up with a fuss caused by the demon side of Kiyeon.

Namjoon's Kingdom was one of the victims. He knew that it was Kiyeon and he needs to help her. Even so,  he hasn't told anyone about Kiyeon's true self except one.. And Instead,  she pointed Kiyeon's Bestfriend to get Kiyeon ready while their busy with the 'heir'.

He found Kiyeon in her house and asked her to come with him at a huge field.

Namjoon wasn't planning to tell Kiyeon about her being the lost heir.

There was a tendency that Kiyeon would get overwhelmed and tell the Cherubim Kingdom,  causing the Fallens to make a war right away while Kiyeon being weak as of now.

They arrived at a very wide field.
The sky was so blue along with the birds flying above.
The air was so refreshing at the same time.

Namjoon knew about Kiyeon's air powers from her Mom.

"Kiyeon.. I hope you don't mind but I have someone with me which I knew,  you trust a lot"

A guy went out behind Namjoon.

"JIMIN!"

Kiyeon hugged the little mochi right away.

"Woah! Haha,  slow down there Yeonie. I miss you too."
He patted her head like what he always does.

"Jimin,  Have you heard about Chanmi being the heir and she's now at the castle?  Getting ready to meet Jungkook? "

Jimin smiled.  He knew everything.

"Yes and I'm happy"
Kiyeon was confused. Didnt Jimin Loved Chanmi?  What happened?  Was he also heartbroken and chose to let go?

She looked for any signs of heart ache on Jimin's eyes but saw none.

"I still Love her Kiyeon. But trust me,  I know everything is gonna be fine"
He smiled reassuringly.

Jimin clapped his hands and put his arm around Namjoon.

"So Hyung , Kiyeon... let's start shall we? "

"Kiyeon. About your mark, it simply means you are gifted with Air powers. we need to help you how to use this incase of The fallens attacking.. Okay?"
Namjoon said while giving her a thumbs up

"Sure Namjoon!"

Namjoon taught Kiyeon how to use air to hear other people's whisper if she wanted to and if she needed to.

The air wouldn't think twice to also warn her if danger is on its way to her.

Jimin was smiling all the time while seeing his best friend learn fast.
Kiyeon was like a little sister to her ever since they were young.

Jimin and Kiyeon would be blowing dandelions and control the direction of the petals.

She would be floating Jimin up to make him taller than Namjoon.
But Kiyeon would make Namjoon higher causing them to tease Jimin.

They were having fun despite the hard lessons.
Namjoon was so proud to see Kiyeon learn so much.

This time,  It was time to teach her how to use the powers she had from her father.

The fallen King.

Namjoon was aware that aside from teleportation,  Her father possessed the power of fire and wisdom but in a bad way. There was more to learn when it comes to Kiyeon's powers.

He wants Kiyeon to use it in a Good way to save everyone.

Kiyeon was busy playing with the wind when Jimin whispered to him.

"When are you planning to tell her Hyung?  you know her than herself"

"soon Jimin. By the time she can handle every pain and be bulletproof.  She's still in pain and I want her to get over it first. "
Namjoon said while watching Kiyeon

"But Hyung when? We dont have much time..  A week and the Fallen King will start a war. Chanmi doesn't know anything!  She might be so overwhelmed and everything! The wedding is happening soon! "
Jimin freaked out while telling Namjoon the possible scenarios for the next few days.

"I know what I'm doing Jimin"
Namjoon Smirked

(A/N:Triple Update purples hahaha.. Borahae 😅)