CHAPTER 2

(A/N: that you for not playing the video yet.)

She immediately went out through the balcony to avoid her parent's question about going out this late.

And as expected,  she was attacked by ugly creatures like,  super.. Disgusting but she ran fast to escape them.

She went out the forest and arrived at the mystic river.

She missed the atmosphere here.

She was still panting after fear and her eyes were, red.

A color of a demon's eyes once her negative emotions overflow.

She didn't even why she had red eyes,  all she knew it is because she's a different angel, at least that's what her parents tell her.

The river was full pixies that would be flying around with their fairy lights and the calm river.

She was even more lured in the trance when she heard the voice she yearned to hear after years.

(A/N: play the audio up there now 👆)

Lately I’ve been thinking, thinking about what we had
And I know it was hard, it was all that we knew, yeah!

She was walking towards the voice and as she was walking,  her eyes turned back to what it was.

Have you been drinking, to take all the pain away?
I wish that I could give you what you deserve

She came closer and saw a figure with his back facing her.

Still singing.

'Cause nothing can ever, ever replace you
Nothing can make me feel like you do, yeah!

She was behind him and the Angel looked behind him to see his special 'friend'.

As expected , The Prince's eyes turned blue because of the emotion felt for seeing her.

So did she..

You know there’s no one, I can relate to
I know we won’t find a love that’s so true

He held her hand gently and stared unto her eyes softly.

There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you for me
Together through the storm

He wrapped his arms around the girl and continued singing.

There’s nothing like us
There’s nothing like you for me, together

Still in each other's embrace, the Angel Prince whispered unto Kiyeon.

"I miss you Yeonie..Im sorry for not seeing you after a long time"

He kissed her hair gently while saying it.

"Why should I accept your apology,  Kookie? " she broked the embrace and raised her eyebrow playfully at the prince.

"because I-I Aaghh!!  Why do you make it so hard for me to say sorry? " he held his hair while showing his bunny smile.

A smile no one could say no to.

(A/N: can you? 😂😏 dont u dare show up to me if u say no)

Kiyeon's giggle made Jungkook Giggle as well.

"Well it's nice to see you doing some effort so ask an apology"
She chuckled knowing that Jungkook would do anything if that's what it takes.

"i miss your laugh Kiyeon"
Jungkook blurted his mind out unwillingly.

Kiyeon turned her head to the prince and as soon the prince noticed what he had just said..

"Your weird laugh that is like a mad woman Kiyeon" He was now wearing a mischievous grin.

"Look who's talking" Kiyeon Knew how Jungkook laughs as well.

"Well atleast im not short"
Jungkook shrugged his shoulders after saying it and turned his head to a different direction

Kiyeon Gasped and acted to be offended
"How dare you! you're just tall thats why I am Short! "

Jungkook teased her even more.
"Why thank you My lady "

She cringed at his statement and slapped his shoulder

"Ow ow!  What have you been doing lately and your hands are so heavy? "
Jungkook acted hurt but he wasn't lying when he said that her hands became tough.

"I was trained by dad, although I dont know why.  he just told me that i will use it soon..Just dont know what 'soon' he means"

Awkward silence...

"Hey Jungie..."

"Yes Yeonie? "

"I heard you're promised to the Missing princess?  The half-blooded girl? "

Jungkook's eyes immediately showed irritation about the subject.

"Yeah,  Sucks for me"

"why do you hate her? "
She was confused. The Princess' mother was beautiful,  and maybe so as her daughter,  how could Jungkook say no?

"She's half demon Kiyeon and I hate demons.  They killed my grandpa.. I will never accept her as my suitor..Now that they find a trace about this girl,  I'm sure that my life will be different "
Jungkook clenched his fist about the whole 'marriage' thing to the princess.

"What if she's not that bad Jungie? She still has her Angel Side.."

As a matter of fact,  She still does.

"Still,  the blood flowing through her veins is the blood of killers and darkness..how dumb of them to give me to a heartless girl"

"Jungkook-"

"Yeonie,  Let's stop talking about her.. I hope no one finds her so I wont get into a trouble though"
Kiyeon shrugged and listened to Jungkook

"come Yeonie" he held her hand and brought her near the river.

"I remember the times when we were young Jungkook.. Our names were too long so we gave a nickname to each other... Jungie and Yeonie"
She smiled at the last statement remembering the times when they were both toddlers. innocent kids.

"hah!  Yeah and remember when you fell down to the river and you dont know how to swim?  Hahaha luckily I was there to save the little creature"
Jungkook Pinched Kiyeon's cheeks and Kiyeon playfully slapped his hands away

"I'm not little"

Jungkook laughed his heart out and held his stomach.

Kiyeon was admiring his laugh when she saw her reflection on the river.

A girl with red eyes and with a dark aura Smirking at her.

An opposite of her angel side.