CHAPTER 25

that's it..
"Namjoon Hyung you're a genius!"
"I am, now go! Don't come back without her you idiot."
"I will hyung"
I quickly left and went to the location.
Wait for me..

Little did I know, Yoongi Hyung heard us. He eventually followed me as well.

-Kiyeon-

It hurts.

I don't know how long I've been crying below this tree. All I know and wanted is to cry my aching heart out.
How could Jungkook talk so bluntly of me? Was all of it Fake Love? That a single revelation can take it all away? Worst? with my best friend! It hurts so much..I just want to cry all the way..

I was walking around here to take the pain away. It's no use. I decided to go there and try to take all the weight in my chest out.

"She's a traitor"
My demon side speaked.

"I can't believe she really betrayed me"

"fake friends, fake love. I should have known that Demons were never allowed to love. It hurts"

"Hurts?"

"Idiot, I love him too but don't think of me as a opponent to Jungkook's heart, I'm you even though I never liked to be you"

"I never even wanted you. But why do you hate me so much?"

She scoffed and laughed
"I hate you, you ask? You made me feel this way. You made me feel how love is wonderful and painful at the same time. You made me jealous when you can always be on the surface and experience love from him. You always have all the attention and everytime I am on the surface, they are disgusted by me. I'm only someone who's also victimized by the situation"

"I never knew you felt that way. I'm sorry"

"Sorry? What's that?"

"It's about asking forgiveness to someone"

"forgive? What is that?"

"it's like asking another chance to start again and make everything right. So do you forgive me?"

"No"

"No?"

"Not Until you also forgive me. We only have each other, i can't have my other side hating me as well"

"Aww that's sweet"

"Ew stop with he clingy attitude"

"hehe okay, I forgive you so friends?"

"Friends? Seriously. You have some teaching to do with me"

"Friends meaning we're a team"

"fine, friends"

I don't know how or in what way but we became a team after that. It felt like a huge weight in my heart was unloaded. I finally accepted her.

Every Villain in your life also has a reason why they are doing that. They're also just victimized by the situation.

I didn't knew I already arrived in the mystic river. A sigh came out of my mouth as I remember all the things that happened in here.
I took a glance at my reflection in the river and saw my eyes dark violet.

Red and Blue eyes..violet? Good one..

I smiled at myself as my hair was also as black as the night sky. Indeed it is very good to love yourself.

I closed my eyes and thought of all the memories in here.

The way he talks with me.
The way he lovingly looks at me.
He's smile.
He's sweet words that he managed to say despite his shy personality.
And His..

I opened my eyes when I hear him singing again. How does he know my weakness.

He was getting closer and closer. He was just an inch away from me when he stopped.

"Yeonie.. "

I gave him the silent treatment.
He went closer and I took one back. Extending my arms to show him not to go any further.

"I'm sorry"
He started with a tear slowly streaming on his cheek.

"You don't have to. I understand you. You hate me. You don't love me anymore and I mean no one to you so just leave."

Why would I be careful of my words when it doesn't affect him anymore?

"But I still want you.. "

"He's Lying Kiyeon.."
I heard another voice and saw Yoongi.

What in the name of moon is he here?
"What do you mean Yoongi?"
He went closer to me and went infront, putting me behind.

"He only wants to deceive you and surrender you to your father. The Demon King"
I gasped. He's deceiving me?

"What?! No Yoongi hyung! I would never do that to her! I only wanted to say sorry and--"

"and what Jungkook? Hurt her again? Why don't you go with your girlfriend and do things with her!"
I mouthed "oh" remembering that he already has replaced me with my bestfriend for goodness sake.

"Kiyeon Listen, she's not my girlfriend she's--"
Jungkook didn't got the chance to finish this statement when I cut him off.

"Enough of your lies Jungkook"
I went inbetween them.

"I have enough of it. Didn't you told me you don't love me anymore? Why bother asking for my forgiveness?"
It still aches. I'm claiming it myself that I'm no one to him anymore. Just merely a 'bestfriend' that I assumed was more than that. It was my fault that I kept my hopes high. My fault.

I left and ran somewhere far.
Yes it's a coward's role, running away. Because I am one despite of my abilities.

-Jungkook-

This Hyung..

"Yoongi Hyung what were you saying?! You destroyed the happening!"

"I can't let you hurt her again you Insensitive Prince"
Yoongi Hyung pointed his fingers on my chest.

"I won't. I was asking for forgiveness. Why would you do such a Thing? Why would you be so overprotective of her Yoong Hyung, why--"

"Because I love her too you Idiot! And I don't like seeing her cry because of you! And enough is enough Jeon Jungkook"