On to our next stop!

After all of us had finished eating it was almost time for us to head out. Georgia was the next stop and they had a huge stadium show in the next two days. It was always exciting to go with them to see the places they got to see and experience thing with them. I was lucky that James let me go and their manager was so cool about it. We had at least forty minutes before we headed for the next place and left sweet, sweet New York. It was one of my favorite places to visit, when James pulled away from the group to go meet up with Lucy to tell her goodbye before he left.

I hoped he and Lucy had hit it off so they could possibly try dating. She was such a good person and James needed that. Not to mention she was gorgeous as well but he really needed someone like her and not like the self absorbed bottle blonde women he always fell for that left him broken hearted.

Carlos and Logan said they needed to stop into a couple of stores to grab somethings before we headed out again so they separated from us too. Leaving Kendall and me alone for the next few minutes when he got a crazy idea when we stumbled upon a tattoo shop close to the tour bus.
"Let's get Tattoos!" He said excitingly smiling from ear to ear pointing at the tattoo parlor beside him. I gave him a questionable look and shook my head. "I don't know... I've never had one... " I said sounding as scared as I looked. He laughed at me and pulled me in through the door with him. "Come on.. something small. What if I get your initials and you get mine?" He said making me giggle I of course was lost in the moment and all the excitement of it all I didn't even think about how stupid it seemed to have someone's name on your body but I did have some serious feelings for Kendall even though we hadn't told one another we loved them yet. I did and I knew he felt the same way. He looked at me all giddy and was so excited that I just went along with it for him.

"What the hell you only live once right?" I said when he kissed me with an insane amount of passion and we went to get prepped for our tattoos.

Kendall went first so he could let me see what it looked like. He decided to get it on his right wrist where it would be easy to hide underneath braclets so the managers and such wouldn't make a fuss.

I was able to get a picture of him in between the pain and the laughing he was doing in the midst of his tattoo and I caught him smiling

"Did you just take a photo of me?" He said still smiling really big. I just nodded my head yes. "Dont worry it was a good one." I said and plus this was a moment I didn't want to forget.

When Kendall was finally finished the guy helped me up on the chair. I already knew my tattoo would be a K and a S. I just hadn't decided where it would be yet. I obviously didn't want James to see it much less Carlos or Logan because they would tell James. So I hid it the only place I could think of on the very bottom of my lower back.
"So you want a tramp stamp?" The tattoo artist asked I looked puzzled because I was so out of place and Kendall just started laughing. I shrugged my shoulders and said I guess and layed on my stomach. Kendall sat beside me holding my hand so I would stop freaking out. It helped some but i couldn't ignore the pain. Luckily this was a simple and small tattoo because i don't think i could handle it if it were bigger.

"I love you" Kendall blurted out at me as he gazed at me in pain with a huge smile on his face. I felt my body go numb from the pain of the tattoo and couldn't keep myself from smiling. I had wanted him to say this for months and now that he finally had I was speechless. "It's okay if you don't say it back... I just want you to know how I feel" he said kissing me on the forehead while the tattoo guy gave Kendall a stupid look.
"I love you too!" I said gasping with joy when he kissed me on the forehead.

"Okay all done!" The big buffed biker looking guy who did our tattoos said.
"Looks great!" Kendall said "Very sexy!"

I got up and went to the mirror as Kendall held up a smaller one so I could see it for myself. "Wow! I love it!" I said giving Kendall a kiss.

He paid the guy and got us some cream to put on them and we darted for the door. We only had about fifteen minutes before we headed out for Georgia so we ran as fast as we could the rest of the way there.