Worried

Logan, Carlos and myself all headed to the restaurant to enjoy one of the last nights we had around each other for a while since our two month vacation off was going to start after we left Georgia.

The three of us laughed and carried on but In reality it wasn't the same. We were still missing part of our family whether we were angry at him or not. Kendall was just as big a part of this band as any of us were and this entire situation with Trinity was so much more stressful than it should be.

I was starting to miss my little sister too I will admit even though she aggravates me to the point of a heart attack, fighting with her like this was making me feel terrible. I don't know why I was hovering so much over there relationship. Kendall and I had been close for a long time now, surely he would take care of her. I just felt like a failure for her acting the way she was. It wasn't my fault I know but I'm basically the only sort of guidance she has from anybody and I didn't want her screwing up her life and then having to grow up faster than she was over stupid choices she made while she was young.

Carlos started to get bored with the quiet at the table when he decided to bring up Kendall himself.

"Guys I know we may not be seeing eye to eye right now on things but Kendall's are bro, I think we need to cut him (them) some slack..." he said I nodded my head because I did agree I just wanted to get past this next day or so and get back home. Maybe after we all got off of this tour bus things would slowly go back to normal.

"I agree, I do... I just think we need to try and make the best of the last days we have together.. why don't we swing by their room and see if they want to go out?" I said to Carlos and Logan.

Carlos was quick to agree, but Logan still sat there quietly. "What?" I asked him while he had this worried look on his face. He shrugged his shoulders and took a sip of his dr. pepper.

"I think he's acting different since they got together. Like I don't know how to explain it" he said Carlos looked at me and then back at Logan and started laughing.

"Yeah he's in love or so he thinks of course hes going to act differently"

He said taking a bite of food, Logan just shook his head and focused his eyes on his cold drink in front of him.

"I know that but I don't know he acts like something is bothering him all the time now."

He said when James interjected, "look this is just a phase the two of them are in right now. It's that immediate love, puppy love bullshit and it will eventually fade. The only thing that worries me is she is gonna end up pregnant and then hes going to break up with her, because then I'm gonna break his neck friend or no friend" I said as Logan agreed I guess he could see my point of view but he still acted like something was troubling him.

"Well let's just hope that doesn't happen!" Carlos said bumping arms with James.

"Yeah... let's hope" Logan replied as we all headed back to the bus to try and get ahold of ether one if them to see if they wanted to go out tonight.

Kendall and I had just got back to the hotel room and were making out on top of the bed sheets and it was starting to get really hot and heavy. When both of our phones kept going off simultaneously one after the other.

Kendall and I had been having a great night, after the stupid fighting we had earlir. He took me to a classic movie theater in the town and it was playing one of my all time favorite musicals "funny girl". I was suprised he remembered since I had only brought it up maybe one or two times but he did.

Kendall pulled his phone out of his jeans pocket first and was suprised that he had about five missed calls from James along with numerous text messages from all of the guys. Telling us that they missed us and wanted to go out tonight and wanted us to join.

It made me smile knowing that even though things had been rocky between us he still wanted us around.

"See babe, they do still love us we've just been so distracted by one another we just let little opinions take over us."

Kendall looked at me with a really? Look on his face, but instead of getting angry he just brushed it off.

"Come on please? The tour is almost over and they are family!" I said begging him to reply.

He rolled his eyes but he reluctantly agreed. "Okay what the hell" he said as he called James back and I replied back to Carlos and Logan.

I laughed when I looked at the Snapchat message Logan sent me when he was trying to convince us to come out tonight.

It made me giggle, after Kendall hung up with James he laid over the top of me and kissed me one more time before we got up and started getting dressed

I started going through the dresses I brought when I pulled out a purple one.
Kendall gave me a look of disgust and pulled out my black mini dress with leather running up the sides of it.

"Wear this one it's way sexier, and makes your boobs look bigger" he said handing it to me with a wink and going into the bathroom to finish getting ready.

I knew James would hate this dress that's why I purposely did not think about wearing it, but whatever Kendall wanted me to do I was definitely not gonna second guess him.