Crashing

As we were on our way to the airport I fell asleep on the ride there. I was so tired with everything going on today that I had made myself exhausted.

James, Logan and Carlos were already on a flight there and we would just be joining them late. From what James told me on the phone they were all bringing someone to spend the weekend with so i would have some girls to hang around with while the guys did their own thing.

Carlos was bringing Alexa, and James Lucy but I had no idea who Logan invited but I've seen her picture on his Instagram. Of course the tall blonde beautiful type that was a popular selection amongst these boys.

Kendall nudged me as we got minutes away from the airport and managed to snap a photo of me barely even awake.

"Come here babe smile!" He said putting his rear facing camera in the right direction and snapping a picture of the two of us. "Our last photo of our single lives!" He said leaning over to kiss me on the cheek.

Before I had realized what he had done, I looked over into the mirror of the Cab driver and got an unsettling feeling

My bruises were apparent fully showing, and it looked bad... how could Kendall let me leave the house like this
.. much less take a photo. Before I even got the words out of my mouth my phone dinged with the notification from Kendall's twitter feed airing our dirty laundry for the whole world to see.... all I could think was please don't let James see this first....

"Kendall what are you thinking look at my face! James Is going to flip! When he gets a glimpse of these marks." Kendall quickly went from happy to angry and pulled me close to him by my shirt. Trying not to draw attention to ourselves by the cab driver he dug his nails into my hand.

"Ow!" I said when he laughed acting like we were playing in the backseat.

"Well.... we've talked about this.... don't be stupid and purposely do things that you know are going to get me upset!" He said when the taxi cab came to a complete stop and he handed me both of the heavy bags and we boarded the plane.

I tried to hide my face by looking down and wearing sunglasses but I knew it was still visible. I was just waiting for one of the guys to text me.....

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

After we got off the plane the messages started to pour in on both mine and Kendall's end. James was fuming and Carlos and Logan had texted me so many times out of curiosity to see if I was okay.

I tried to text Logan when Kendall yanked my phone and stomped on it.

"What the hell?" I said now they were really going to be mad when they couldn't get ahold of me.

"Just let me fucking handle it okay? Now let's get to our room so you can do something about.... your face" he said with disgust like I looked hideous to him.

"Everythings okay. I told them about your accident... they are mad you didn't tell them but relived your okay." He spat leaned up against the wall of the bathroom door frame while I stood in front of the mirror after an hour of thick makeup hiding the bruises on my face and neck.

I gave him a dirty look swarmed with confusion. "What are you talking about?" I said zipping up my makeup bag.

"The car accident you had.... just last week... it was minor but you really hit your face hard against the air bag. Don't you remember?" He said lifting an eyebrow.

"It's a LIE TRINITY, A STORY! and we need to get it straight before we meet up with everyone okay do you understand now?" He said hatefully...
I shook my head and went over the story with him so many times I really convinced myself that it was true... what was sad about it all he had worded it so well and since he had sold his old car and got another in the last week no one would even know any differently.

"Are you ready to go?" He said in his tan skinny Jean's and yellow and blue plaid shirt. I had on a baggy hoodie and a pair of yoga pants and my hair was tied up.

"Yeah... I'm ready." I said when he seen what I was wearing.

"Babe we are trying not to attract attention to ourselves
.. I get that but you couldnt of at least worn a nice sweater and jeans this sloppy looking outfit makes you look like your crying for attention go change!" He said barking his orders at me.. so I did what I was told.