Hurricane

The past couple of months after the loss of our parents, have been different to say the least.

Kendall and I were living in his home close to the ocean in Santa Monica, and James was having to take on the responsibility of everything left behind by my parents.

Kendall and I still hadn't gotten married because the day just kept turning into a fight so i stopped bringing it up.

Things between us were better.... until they weren't. After my parents died, he became that sweet guy I fell in love with again. Kind, considerate, sweet but if one little incident set him off like a simple text from Logan to just check and see if I was okay or just to say Hi. It blew up into a full blown fight, I had become so good at covering up the bruises I rarely ever went without makeup.

Kendall was like a hurricane calm one minute and destructive beyond reason when the right wind struck him.

He had made me distant from my friends, even James all so I wouldn't make him feel less loved. I just wish he would still see that I love him even more so than before that's why I take up for him so much.

Things didn't get as bad until I skipped my period. Kendall blew up on me in such a way he had become so much more than just striking me with little words he was punishing me for something that could would have been the blame by both of us being so careless.

I was glad when the doctor told me it was just stress and my period just started late because he was so incredibly pissed off when he thought of the idea of me sharing my love with someone other than just him.

James only lived fifteen minutes away from us, but it seemed like a million miles away. He never came by without checking to make sure we were home and when he did Kendall made me lie to him which made me even more upset.

James was all I had and vise versa in our family now that counted anyway and the fact that we were being kept from one another when we both needed each other made things hard.

"Hey babe come here" Kendall shouted from downstairs. He had just come back from a rehearsal with the guys and was sweating prefussaly holding a bouquet of some of my favorite flowers.

"Thanks

"Thanks...." I said flinching when his hand moved. He laughed, "why are you so jumpy... don't you know how much I love you" he said sneaking a kiss on my cheek.

I played it off like it was by accident or was to be funny. "I don't know, and yes..... why are you so happy?" I said as he picked me up and swirled me around. "Because you and I are getting married tonight!" He exclaimed with passion in his eyes.

Which through me for a loop because one minute we were fighting over doing it

by ourselves alone or me being able to invite my brother. So what happened today to put him in such a good mood for him to all of a sudden say today was the day.

I looked at him with cockeyed stare and went to put the flowers into water.
"What changed?" I said sarcastically hoping it wouldnt trigger him.

"Well the boys are going to Vegas and we're going with them!" He said when I scoffed.

"What is the attitude for?" He said moving closer to me, which made me back up a little.

"Um..uh.. nothing, nothing it's just I haven't seen them in a little while.... and I look terrible... i... " I said making excuses, honestly it was the most exciting news I had heard in over two months I wanted to see my brother of course and the guys but the things between Kendall and I had only worsened and my body was covered in bruises..... I didn't want one of them catching on and trying to separate us....

Sure Kendall had his anger problems but we were working through them,  he didn't mean to do the things he did.... I just always pushed his buttons at the wrong time....

"Babe, it will be fine.... well just cover up your little mark's and it'll be like they never existed" he said grabbing me closer and kissing me.

That's how he always got me, he would always make me feel like it was nothing but deep down I knew it was a very big something.... and he always knew how to distract me, mostly by sex and I just kept letting it happen time after time again...