Problematic behavior

"You stupid son of a bitch!" James said swinging at Kendall and missing hitting the door behind his head.
"James stop!" I yelled trying to step in only to have him look at me with the most disappointed look he had ever given me.

"You are going to fast! You two need to slow this little relationship down!" He screamed out mostly looking at me, I felt a horrible shameful feeling rush over me I had never seen my brother so infuriated at me.

He had Kendall by the neck pressed up against the wall. "That Is my little sister man! What the hell do you think you're doing! I don't think I can handle being in this bus with the two of you any longer!" He said giving me another look "Your going home!!!" He said talking to me.

"No I am not! James I am almost eighteen you can't make me do anything!" I guess I struck a nerve with him and he let loose on me.

"Trinity you are my responsibility because our parents don't give a damn! So if I send you the fuck home you will go home! You are too young to be getting this attached to someone like Kendall already!" He said finally letting go of Kendall.

Kendall coughed after James let him go he had almost gagged himself after James had ahold of him so tight. I bent over to console him and James looked right in Kendalls direction.

"If you were my friend you would have enough respect for me to slow things down with Trinity not speed things up so fast that you two might as well be moving in together!" He said when Logan grabbed James and tried to ease him away from us.

"Come on man, just come with me and let's talk okay?" Logan said giving me a half smile and walking as far as he could get away from Kendall and I.

I mouthed a thank you and he nodded back at me. I was crying and upset on one hand I could see why James was so upset but on another hand I couldn't help but only want to do what I felt my heart wanted.

"Kendall I'm so sorry!" I said sobbing he shook his head and grabbed his neck and held it for a moment. "Yeah well next time try not to scream everytime you feel an orgasm coming on!" He said hatefully as he went back into the bathroom and slammed the door behind him.

I was really upset and Kendall was turning this all around on me. Maybe I really did need to sit back and think about the situation. I mean I did scream his name and moaned at the top of my lungs I obviously drew attention to myself....

After a couple of hours of feeling sorry for myself I decided to hop off my bunk and go to the living room area. James I guess had went to bed along with Kendall and Carlos. The only person awake was Logan he was sitting on the edge of the couch with a pillow propped against the back of his neck, wearing his earphones curled up in a blanket.

I walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water and sat down next to him. I felt so embarrassed that everyone including the bus driver had heard Kendall and I having sex. I felt awkward for a minute and was about to get up and go back to my bunk when Logan nudged my elbow.

"You okay?" He asked pulling one side of his earphone off of his ear.
I gave a quick shrug of my shoulders and then shook my head no. Feeling my eyes beginning to swell with tears, until I just couldn't hold back my emotions any longer.
"I'm sorry" I said feeling embarrassed trying to hide my face from him so he wouldn't see me crying.

"No, no don't be. Do you need someone to talk to?" He asked handing me his blue type dyed TRL blanket he had gotten from the show earlier to wipe my face on. I laughed a little when he handed it to me "thanks".

Of course I needed to talk to someone but I felt bad for laying it out for Logan to have to listen to. "No it's okay... you dont need me crying to you about my problems." I said trying to change the subject.
I dropped the blanket by accident when Logan noticed the pretty decent sized bruise on the back of my shoulder.
"Whoa where did that come from?" He said barely touching it and making me cringe a little.
"Oh it's nothing I fell when Kendall did earlier in the shower"
He looked at me with his eyes widened still looking at it. So I covered my back with his blanket and leaned back on the couch. "Really it's nothing" I said getting the feeling I should try to go back to the bunks and try to see if Kendall would talk to me. But mostly to quit drawing so much attention to myself to make Logan have a reason to say something to James.

I handed Logan back his blanket and headed back towards the back of the bus.