Pre-Show

I was so glad go get off of that bus when we reached the venue for the last show. James, Carlos and Logan all went to one end of the stadium while Kendall stood by himself on stage doing his own soundcheck since the guys didn't want to be around him.

I was trying to stay out of everyone's way because I had made everyone mad at me. Except for Kendall for now at least, I felt a sudden rush of emotions hit me at once and I excused myself to the bathroom.

Was me being with Kendall that terrible that it had made everyone hate him now? Everyone he was so close to had turned on him and hated me being with him and now he's threatened to even leave the band.....

I leaned my head against the wall and slid down when I heard Logan and Carlos talking in the hall. So I moved closer, "I don't want our band to end over some stupid relationship that isn't going to last" Carlos said I couldn't believe what he was saying but I already knew they had absolutely no faith in our relationship.

"I wish someone could talk some sense into her... and did you see that mark on her forehead where did that even come from?" Logan said I could feel them getting closer to the door when I realized i was in the guys room...

"Shit!" I said trying to get up and get out before they saw me stupidly sitting in the floor of the mens room.
Luckily they were just passing by and never found out I was close enough by to listen.
I can't believe they were talking about me like that... I'm not an idiot but I'm also old enough to love who I love I dont judge them...

As soon as I walked out of the bathroom Kendall caught me around the corner.

"Hey babe, wanna go get a bite to eat?" He said his lip was split at the top a little and his nose still had a red stain underneath it from the blood from earlier. "I don't know.... are you going to apologize to James? Logan or Carlos?" I asked stupidly I should have known better.

He scoffed and rolled his eyes "you know what... just stay in the fucking bus the rest of the day dont even bother watching me tonight. You don't even ask me if I'm okay or if I have gotten an apology I'm alway second fucking best and I'm getting tired of it, give me that ring!!" He said pulling my hand close to him and yanking it off of my finger rudely as he walked away from me in complete anger as he picked up his speed.

I was angry at him not just his but myself James and everybody... so I grabbed my coat from the soundstage and headed out towards the bus.

"Where are you going?" James asked as I briskly walked past him out the front entrance. "I'm getting away from everyone so I wont "piss" anyone else off tonight is that okay father?" I said intentionally trying to hurt James's feelings I was so mad at Kendall I could spit.

I got in the bus and climbed into James's bunk so if Kendall came back in here he would have to look for a minute and rolled over and cried.

I guess I had dozed off when I heard a loud noise coming from below. It was Logan rummaging through his duffle bag for something and he was shirtless.

I peeked my head over the top of the bunk and startled him. "Holy shit! You scared me" he said giving a careless laugh quickly trying to cover himself up.

"I'm sorry." I replied watching him panic with me being near him while he was shirtless. I just hoped Kendall wasn't close that's the last thing I needed was to let him see this and have a reason for thinking something bad was going on between the two of us.

"What are you doing in here? The show starts in ten minutes?" He said pulling out a necklace hidden in the bottom of his bag. I shrugged my shoulders and gave him a roll of my eyes.

"I'm staying away from everyone since I'm pissing everyone off today... since I'm such a horrible person.... since I'm a self centered bitch!" I said making Logan look at me with worry.

"What are you talking about? Who said that?... you are not a bitch... or a horrible person, where is this attitude coming from?" He asked me, i didn't have to say he already knew.

"Come on watch the show... who knows it may be our last..." Logan said sounding depressed as he put on a fake smile.

I hoped for the sake of everyone else that Kendall would just calm down and not make such a drastic decision without considering everyone else in the band or the fans.

Logan helped me down and I followed him inside the venue. The place was packed and i could hardly hear myself think which was maybe what I needed to be able to have a clear mind.