Public Knowledge

I stood there with a confused look on my face and looked down at my phone to see what Logan was talking about.
When i glanced down I noticed I had a notification from Kendall on twitter so I clicked on it to see what was making Logan so frustrated.

As soon as my eyes saw the ring in the photo I didn't need to read anything else to know what was going on. I marched right up to Kendall who was standing by the fridge facing backwards towards me and pushed him hard against the wall.

Kendall turned around and gave me a shitty grin and brushed himself off and charged at me with full strength.
"James, Kendall what the hell stop!" I said trying to pull them off of one another but was having no luck.

James and Kendall were rolling around on the carpeted floor swinging punches at one another while James muttered at him.

"You sit down and stay out of this!" Kendall looked at me and said, making James give a worrisome look my way. He did not like the way Kendall had spoken to me.

Carlos must have gotten woken up from the two of them rough housing when he jumped down to see what was the matter.

He yelled at Logan for help to try to pull them off of one another but he didn't get a response back. "Trinity please go get Logan" he asked getting nowhere in between the two of them.

I pulled the curtain back on Logan's bunk to find him sitting up inside with his earphones on. I tried to speak to him but ignored me. "Logan come on!" I cried until he yanked his earphones off angrily and got down.

"I'm doing this for James not Kendall" he said looking back at me before entering the front area of the bus when he finally managed to help Carlos get the two of them off one another.

"What the hell is going on guys? I thought everyone was cool?" Carlos said still clueless to what was happening around him.

That's when James interjected and went towards Kendall again only to be pulled back by Logan. "You got engaged?" James said looking at me. I just kinda sat there not able to say anything when Kendall smarted off again.  "You see the ring don't you?" He said with his arrogant attitude. I could tell the way Kendall was starting to act towards everyone was not just bothering James and Logan but Carlos too.

"I was talking to Trinity!" He said when Logan let him go. I shrugged my shoulders still not answering him, truth was I was scared of what James thought. He was my big brother and he was angrier than I had seen him in a long time. I could see the steam coming out of his ears.

Kendall finally got free of Carlos and pushed past Logan purposely to get next to me. "Trinity?" James said again at me.

"You are too young! And I don't approve! I refuse to let you go through with it plus your not even eighteen yet do you have any idea how crazy all of this sounds? Don't you see you are moving way to fast!! Stop!! Just stop!!" James pleaded
"Both of you!" He said giving Kendall a side glance when Kendall smirked his lips "Fuck off James!" Kendall said.

James tightened his lips against his teeth and hauled off and hit Kendall hard enough you could hear his teeth cling together. There was blood coming from his nose and his mouth he hit him so hard.

"James stop!" I screamed stepping in between then to try and help Kendall as James shook his head in judgment.

"No you stop! You have no idea what your getting yourself into!! Sis you are too young you are going to ruin your life or worse he is going to ruin your life!" He pleaded trying to get me to listen he was so upset at me when Logan pointed out the mark on my forehead.

"Uh what happened to your head?" Logan stepped in to look closer when Kendall pushed Logan and made him lose his balance and fall to the ground.

"Why don't you guys mind your own fucking business. I've had enough I cant take this shit anymore after tonights show I'm leaving the band!" Kendall said jerking at me to go to the bunk with him.

Logan saw how he roughed me around like it was nothing and I'm sure James did too, but I couldnt believe what I just heard Kendall say.... without him there would be no more Big Time Rush and so many fans would be disappointed hopefully after everyone cooled down we could forget he ever said anything so stupid.