Double Take

"So how is Lucy doing?" I asked immediately regretting the question knowing I had heard them arguing just yesterday on the phone.

He shook his head and cracked a fake smile, "I think I may have screwed things up with her.... the whole getting drunk and fondling over that girl at the bar the other day..... TMZ snapped a photo of it and she of course seen it first thing that morning"  he said feeling really bad about it.

"Did you tell her it didn't mean anything? And that you were drunk?" I asked and he gave me a one shoulder shrug and put his head in his lap.

Talking with a muffled sound to his voice.

"Of course, but that still doesn't mean I should be let off the hook. This is what I've been trying to explain to you. You're responsible for your own actions, whether they were done intentionally or by complete stupidity I still did what I did and I can't take it back now"

He said he seemed to have really known the wrong in what he did, but I understood what he was talking about.

"Were yall dating?" I asked and he shook his head no. "No we were just talking.... but I don't want her to think that's the type of guy I am because it's not.... I was really starting to like her too." He said shaking his head.

I felt bad for him, James was a good guy and he definitely deserved to be happy... maybe she could possibly see the good in him still and maybe overlook his drunken behavior because that was not like James at all.

"Well maybe I can talk to her? When we get back to Los Angelos, I mean if that would be okay with you?" I asked feeling my stomach growl from hunger.

He perked up and smiled really big with a small glimmer of hope in his eyes. "That would mean so much to me Trinity!"  He said giving me another hug out of nowhere.

"Well it's not like you wouldn't do the same for me!" I interjected as he pulled away.

He laughed and glanced up at the window Logan and Kendall were standing up at the top of the balcony by our rooms talking while Carlos was doing Yoga or something and they both waved back at us.

"You know Logan likes you right?" He said with complete seriousness as be laughed.

I rolled my eyes "whatever! Shut up!" I said pushing his arm and quickly changing the subject.

"Let's go get something to eat I'm starving!" I said when Kendall yelled my name over the balcony and blew me a kiss. It was undoubtedly adorable so I acted like I caught it as we went back inside.

"Hello beautiful!" Kendall gasped as he wrapped his self around me and kissed my neck. It caught me off guard because of the behavior he had been putting off lately so I tried to enjoy it and hoped he stayed this happy and content for the remainder of our night.

"Hey, do you guys want to go get something to eat? I'm so hungry!!" I said with the sounds of my stomach still grumbling. He looked around at the rest of the guys and asked them.

"Well guys? What do you say?" He said asking them they all were quick to agree so we gathered our things and headed to catch a taxi all five of us.

As Kendall and I walked hand in hand to the front of the hotel I couldnt help but be curious so I asked.

"Did you apologize?" I said seeing as how he and the other guys were getting along and how I saw him and Logan talking.

He smiled really big at me flashing me his white teeth and shook his head.

"Yes we talked it out."  He said, "and James?" I added curiously.

"I will I promise" he said making me feel happy inside.

"So does this mean your not leaving the band?" I said with excitement in my voice with my fingers crossed behind my back. He shook his head and continued carrying the smile he had.

"No I'm not leaving Big Time Rush babe... and I think i have you to thank for that" he said making me do a double take, was Kendall seeing the error in his bad ways?