First Date (part 2)

Mangle's P.O.V.

Foxy and I head to our picnic on the grass and take a break from swimming.

Once I sit down, Foxy sits behind me and he pulls me to him and has me sit in between his legs. I lean back into his embrace. He wraps his arms around me and I smile as I feel protected.

I look up at Foxy, still smiling, and Foxy leans down and kisses me. I kiss him back, wrapping one of my arms around his neck.

We break our kiss for air and Foxy picks me up lightly, then lays me down on the blanket and hovers over me. We both look at each other and giggle for a moment.

(Warning! Sexual content about to be read. Must be at age of 14 or older to continue to read.)

Foxy kisses me, I kiss him back and his hands are caressing my body. He went from my legs to my torso. Then Foxy starts kissing my neck.

I begin to softly moan as he does all of this.

I never thought this would be happening, but it is and it feels so right.

Foxy lifts up his head, making eye contact with me and asks, "Mangle, love. I can't stop myself having you. I want to know if we can have each other fully."

I don't say anything but pull his face to mine and kisses him and softly say between each kiss, "Yes." I feel Foxy smile as we kiss and Foxy starts kissing my neck again. I moan as he gently bites on my neck and slowly moves down.

I look at him and I see his hands snake behind me and unhooks my bra. Foxy takes the straps off from my arms and tosses my bra aside. I close my eyes as he examines me and says, "You're so beautiful Mangle." Then he takes one of his hands and massages my breasts.

I throw my head back as pleasure slowly comes over me and I moan Foxy's name. I open my eyes and look at Foxy. He has a big smile on his face. I guess he liked it when I moaned his name.

"I want you to continue moaning my name, Mangle." Foxy says and I nod at him. Then, Foxy lowers his head and takes one of my nipples into his mouth. I moan Foxy's name again and that makes Foxy bit my nipple. I moan louder as pleasure goes throw me.

As Foxy continues sucking my nipple, one of his hands rubs the inside of my thighs. Then Foxy starts kissing down to my stomach and stops when he gets to the rim of my panties. He makes hooks with both of his index fingers and hooks them with the rim on my panties and pulls them down. I start to blush as Foxy does this but I trust him.

Foxy's P.O.V.

As I pull Mangle's panties down, I look at her beautiful pussy.

"You're so beautiful Mangle." I say to her as I gently touch her clit. Mangle gasps a bit and I can see her blushing a bit. I smirk and start playing with her clit. Mangle throws her head back and moans.

"Foxy. More, please." She moans and I give her what she wants. I put two finger in her pussy and Mangle moans louder. I move my fingers and Mangle is grabbing the grass around the blanket.

Then Mangle sits up and pushes me down, laying flat on my back. Mangle crawls on top of me and kisses me. I kiss her back then she starts kissing my neck and travels south.

I know exactly what she's doing.

She looks up at me and she had a smirk on her face. Then Mangle pulls my boxers off and my dick comes out. Mangle examines my dick for a second then she starts licking it, from bottom to top.

I close my eyes as pleasure comes over me then Mangle puts my dick in her mouth. I moan as she does this and she doesn't stop. She then takes her hand and gives me a hand job. I moan again and I realize, that I about to cum.

"Mangle, I'm about to cum." I worn her and it looks like she doesn't care.

"Do it Foxy. Cum for me.~" Mangle says in a husky voice and bites her lip. I'm gonna get her for doing that. Mangle puts her mouth back on my dick and I begin to cum.

I relax for a bit and Mangle licks up all of the cum.

Once she's done, I sit up and have Mangle lay down on her back again. I reach over for the picnic basket and on one of the side pockets, I pull out a condom. I open the wrapper and put the condom on. Once on, I look down at Mangle. She has her eyes closed, but I bend down and kiss her.

Mangle kisses me back and wraps her arms around my neck. We break our kiss for air, and without warning Mangle, I put my dick in Mangle's pussy.

She moans really loudly and as I look down, I see blood. I look back up at Mangle, looking a bit relaxed now, and ask her, "Mangle, did I hurt you?"

"No Foxy. That's completely normal for girls like me. Please, keep going." Mangle says and I do as she says. I move my dick in and out of her and she moans with every little movement. She still has her arms wrapped around my neck and she begins to scratch me. I pull her hands away so she doesn't hurt me and she grabs the grass again.

I move faster, and a bit harder, and I notice she's biting her lip. So I lower my head to Mangle's neck.

I stop moving for a minute, to tease Mangle, and I start kissing Mangle's neck. She moans my name and I gently bite down on her neck. She gasps and looks up at me.

"Every time you bit your lip, you get punished." I tell Mangle and she nods. I start moving again and I can feel myself cum again.

"Mangle, I about to cum." I tell her. "Me too." She says while moaning. I help Mangle reach her edge by playing with her clit. She moans my name and I cum. Then Mangle moans really loud as she cums.

I pull out my dick from Mangle and take off the condom. I lay next to Mangle as she looks over at me. She crawls to me, lays her head on my chest and begins to fall asleep.

I smile as Mangle is happy where she is. I kiss the top of her head and let her sleep for a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys. Hope your happy to see that Mangle and Foxy did it.

Sorry took me some time to  make this chapter but I kept my promise. This chapter is published on my b-day. Hope you guys enjoyed the story.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

~aliaoxy