Double Date

Mangle's P.O.V.

The week has gone by fast and it’s already Friday. Which means today is mine, Foxies, Chi’s and Bonnie’s double date today. I’m really excited. Chi and I went to the store the other day and got ourselves new dresses. Chi picked out a light blue dress that looks really cute on her. (picture of the dress)

    And I picked out a blood red dress with small black roses for Foxy

    And I picked out a blood red dress with small black roses for Foxy. (picture of the dress)

    I love it so much, I can’t wait to wear it tonight

    I love it so much, I can’t wait to wear it tonight. Chi told me that the boys are gonna surprise us of taking us out. I’m so excited.

    Right now, Chi and I are walking to her house so we can get ready while the boys get things ready. We make it to Chi’s house and it looks a bit bigger than mine. She does have a bigger family than I do.

    We walk into the house and I see Chi’s little brother, Max, and his twin sister, Liz. They’re both playing on the floor and when we close the front door, they look over at us and have the biggest smiles on their faces. They stand up and start running to us. Chi goes down on her knees and catches them in her arms and hugs them.

    I smile down at them and I see Chi’s dad walking down the stairs with a briefcase in his hand and wearing a suit. He does look like he’s in a hurry, late meeting I’m guessing.

    Chi lets the twins go and looks at her dad. Her dad gives her a face and she moves away from the door and he walks out.

    When he leaves, I look over at Chi and ask, “Everything okay?”

    “I’ll tell you in the room. Come on.” We make our way to her room and when we walk in, she closes the door and leans against it. I sit on her bed and look over at her.

    “So what’s going on?”I ask her and she looks at me.

    “My dad and I got in an argument yesterday. I told him that I’m going on a double date with you, Bonnie and Foxy. He asks me which one is my boyfriend and I told him. Then he starts getting mad for me not telling him I was with Bonnie and forbid me to go on the date but I told him I was going no matter what. I don’t know why he doesn’t trust me. I get it I’m his little girl but I’m growing up and have my own life. I don’t know what to do.” Chi stops talking as tears fall from her face and sits next to me on the bed.