Chapter 14

I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling. It was early morning. I looked over to the dent in the wall. "When did that happen? Did I do this?" I asked sitting up confused. I walked out the room shaking my head. "Wait a minute...when did...I...get here?" I asked skidding a halt in the living room. I looked around in a circle completely confused. "Stiles?" I turned around and looked at Scott. "Scott? What's going on? How did I get here? Also....what happened here? Did someone break the tv?" I asked walking to him. "Stiles? D-do you not remember what happened?" "Ummmm no not really. Why?! What happened?!" "You got into a fight...with Theo Raeken.." "What?! When?! Wait Theo. As in Beacon Hills Theo Raeken?!" "Yeah. He was a big black evil version of Spider-Man." Scott said. "What?" I asked taken aback. "Stiles? Do yoh remember anything?" Scott asked. "If I remembered I wouldn't be asking you questions, now would I?!" I asked sarcastically. "Good thing you're sarcasm never left." "What?" "You're starting to forget things. Important things." "What are you talking about? What kind of important things?" "You got up in the middle of the night last night and called Lydia, Gwen." I was silent for a few minutes. "Anything else?" "You forgot the name of Malia." "I forgot Malia's name? Oh my god. Where is she? Scott where is she? I need to talk to her." "I'll take you to her. She has been staying with me and your and your aunt and dad." "My dad's here?" "He's been here for 4 weeks." I shook my head. "Let's go." Scott said putting his hand on my shoulder.

      We got into Roscoe and drove to my house

      We got into Roscoe and drove to my house. I practically jumped out the car. I ran inside the house. "Malia?! Malia?!" I yelled throughout the house searching for her. Malia walked down the stairs. I ran to her and hugged her tightly. "I...am so sorry! I don't know what is happening to me." "Stiles...it's okay." "No it's not okay. Malia I forgot your name." Malia looked at me and smiled. "You didn't forget it this time." I smiled. I hugged and nestled my head in her shoulder."What if I'm-" "Guys! We have some REALLY REALLY BAD NEWS." Lydia said walking next to Scott. "What?" "We found the last part of the deadpool." "Okay....I'm not following...how is that bad news?" "The name that broke the last part is the bad news." "What is the name?" Scott asked. Lydia looked at me. Everyone's eyes settled on me. "What?" "You..." "Me?" "You broke the last part of the list." "Oh my god! That makes so much sense!" "What?" "I'm dying. The Nogitsune is taking control over me and every piece of me is being erased every time the Nogitsune takes control." "Wait a minute....Stiles is going to die by the demon that we thought we destroyed?" Derek asked waltzing in.

     I felt my knees give out and sat down in a chair

     I felt my knees give out and sat down in a chair. I put my arms on my knees and tried to realize the fact that I was going to die soon. "You guys never should have brought me back to life. You should have let me die. All you guys did was make my life worse than it already was. Now I am going to die because of it. Because of the Nogitsune that never left me." I said hanging my head staring at the floor. "It won't come to that. Stiles...I'm not going to let you die. I'm not going to lose you...not again. Not to the Nogitsune." Scott said. "You should choose your words more carefully next time Scott. I am pissed at you for supposedly killing me but...guess what...like Peter over there....I don't die easily." I said standing up and walking over to Scott. The words exited my mouth again in a demonic voice as my eyes went black. The black eyes went away and I got dizzy. I held my forehead and closed my eyes. I backed away from Scott. I opened my eyes. "What happened?" I asked looking at my friends. "The Nogitsune took control again and said he was pissed at me for supposedly killing him." Scott said. My eyes went wide. "You guys need to keep me away from Scott. Of what the Nogitsune said is true...then most likely....I'm going to try and kill you Scott." I said putting my hand on his shoulder and squeezed. "Stiles...I'm not going to let the Nogitsune make you a killer." I sighed. "Scott...it already made a killer out of me. Remember? I've got more blood on my hands than all of you combined." I said ashamed wiping away tears that were on the verge of rolling down my cheeks. Scott pulled me into a hug. "Stiles...that wasn't you! None of what happened years ago with Allison or Aiden or in the massacre in the hospital...none of that was on you. It was the Nogitsune. Please...don't blame yourself for something that took control of you." Scott said. I looked down at the floor and swallowed a rebuttal. I nodded. "Enough of this. Someone needs to die and sadly...she isn't here right now. Just think how terrible Stiles will feel when he wakes up to find...that his poor aunt May...is...dead." I said with the evil voice and black eyes. I laughed and smirked.

Scott eyes widened along with everyone else's

Scott eyes widened along with everyone else's. The black symbiote crawled up along and throughout my body. "STOP HIM! NOW! AGH!" Scott yelled. I picked him off the ground and threw him at the others. I broke Scott's legs and black tendrils shot out of the symbiote and slammed everybody into the wall and everyone fell to the floor unconscious. "Say hi to dad for me will ya? I think he might want to know that his sister-in-law was killed. Oh wait...you're unconscious...nevermind." I said glancing behind me. I kicked the door open and jumped into the air and swung towards May. "Now let's go pay a visit to dear old May shall we? Who am I kidding? You have no say in this." The evil fox spirit stated.