Twenty Fourth Letter

Jeonghan opened his eyes, only to feel a strong ass pain in his head

Jeonghan opened his eyes, only to feel a strong ass pain in his head. "Ah. My head. FUCK! MY! HEAD! I FEEL LIKE SHIT FUCK!!!!!! AAAAAAA!" He was screaming so fucking loud only to find out that he's not in his home.

"Where the fuck am I."

"Shut up. This is not a house of yours to yell at." Mingyu said with an apron and a wooden spoon in his right hand. "Here eat this. This will help you decrease your headache." He put the soup in front of him.

"Thank you."  He said without hesitating.

"Oh and there are medicine inside the cabinet beside you." Mingyu added.

"Ah. So noisy. Hyung can't you lower down your voice I'm sleeping for pete's sake." Wonwoo appeared before his eyes.

"Wonwoo? What are you doing here?" Jeonghan asked.

"Maybe I live here, too?" Wonwoo sarcastically replied.

"Why?" Jeonghan asked. Really not knowing anything.

"How come you don't remember?" Mingyu asked in confusion.

"Remember what."

"We're dating, hyung. For a very long time now. We told you! What's wrong with your memory?" Mingyu asked, worried.

"Oh, maybe you're just too old." Wonwoo added.

"I can't fucking think straight, dickhead. I have a heavy headache right now." He spat at wonwoo.

"Oh, you owe me one." Mingyu spoke while cleaning the visible bathroom across the living room.

"Me, too." Wonwoo added.

"What did I do now?" Jeonghan asked, eating the meal mingyu gave him.

"Oh, maybe you just vomited in my shirt last night?" Mingyu said while holding his vacuum, cleaning the most fancy way.

"And you?" Jeonghan asked wonwoo.

"Of course I searched a way for us to reach home, you ungrateful shit. Because we have no idea where your house is."

"Oh and that shirt you're wearing, its mine. So... you better wash it before returning." He added.

He didn't even recognize he was wearing a shirt.

Wonwoo started laughing like a madman.

"What now?????" Jeonghan asked, irritated.

"Gyu, remember what jeonghan kept on saying last night?"

"BITCH YOU KEPT ON SCREAMING UNICORNS ARE REAL TO STRANGERS. Good news, they found you adobrable. Bad news, a lot of them recognize you. They'd be like, isn't that the ceo of that huge company? Hey look, it's Mr. Yoon! I don't fucking know what's gotten into you. You have the worst drinking habits."

"You're getting drunk because you're heartbroken. Gosh." Wonwoo added.

As much as jeonghan wanna stay, he forgot that he left his car last night. And forgot he still needs to go to his office because he left some papers undone.

"HOLY FUCK!!!!!" He screamed.

"Hey no screaming!" Mingyu warned him again.

"Can I have my suit back? I kinda need to leave right now. Thanks won, gyu! I have to go! I'll buy you both something when I'm free!" He hurriedly bid goodbye and ran to his location last night with his friends.

But when he arrived there, and was about to open the car, he remembered, he doesn't have his keys with him, but he got his phone with him.

He tried to call mingyu.

"Mingyu! Did I left my car keys there in your unit?"

[No. I haven't seen your keys last night with you though.]

"Are you sure?! Maybe it was stolen while I was drunk?!"

[yes. I'm certain. And no, I was watching you while you ruin your whole body. Why? You lost it?]

"Probably. I don't know where it is. I'm panicking. I'm fucked up! The deadline's next week and I haven't done half of my papers! Goddamn!"

[calm down. Maybe you left it at that place last night?]

"Right! Thanks, gyu!"

And he ended the call. He ran inside and immediately asked if they've seen his car keys in that room.

Unluckily, they didn't.

Yoon Jeonghan, is now screwed.

I'm sorry this was a shit. I'll do better next time. :((

-c