Twenty Eighth

Jisoo was quite busy at the hospital because the temperature suddenly dropped down in new york, and there are a lot of patients and he still has to leave early

Jisoo was quite busy at the hospital because the temperature suddenly dropped down in new york, and there are a lot of patients and he still has to leave early. So he really is working very quickly and very hard. He works hard very hard everyday, but today's just a little different from his work everyday.

Hours has passed, patients are just coming and coming. He needs help. He needs to arrive there in time, but he only has 25 minutes to go.

He ran around the hospital to search for someone who has to cover up for him.

"Kevin! Oh god. I'm sorry, I know you need to go home, but something came up. Could you cover up for me, please?"

"I'm sorry, Joshua it's my wife's birthday. I can't miss it or be late. I wouldn't want to have my ass whooped. I mean, I'd cover up for you, but I still have to buy things. Sorry, again." The so-called kevin apologized.

"It's okay. I'll just find someone else. Tell Jamie, I said happy birthday."

"Will do." And flashed an apologetic smile.

He ran again, to find someone else.

He found Jae. He knows that jae wouldn't agree because he's such a lazy bitch. But trying wouldn't hurt an ass, right?

"Jae! Hey. I know you wouldn't agree, but can you cover up for me this time—"

"Hell no, josh. I have a date with my food later. You better find someone else. Gotta blast!"

"Wait! Jae, please. I'm begging you. Remember Jeonghan?"

"Yes?"

"You don't remember him don't you—"

"Oh wait. The one you told me! I remember your face, crying because of him." And then he laughed at jisoo.

"As if you didn't bawl your eyes too, dickhead. Anyways, I kinda fucked up, and I gotta fix some bullshit I've done. So could you please cover up for me this time? Please?" Jisoo is almost begging.

"Alright, fine. But you owe me a fucking meal, alright?!" Jae was kinda screaming because jisoo is starting to run, and didn't forgot thank him, of course.

"I will. THANK YOU, JAE!" He screamed back.

"I can't believe I have to work 3 hours more. Ugh. Curse you, hong. Ugh whatever. At least I could creep on brian, I guess?"

He didn't bother to remove his lab coat and just ran. He struggled to take his keys from the pocket of his lab coat, but still succeeded in starting his car.

He checked the time, he only have 15 minutes to go. He was panicking so hard that he can't do anything right at that moment.

He was annoyed at himself for not noticing the time earlier. So he just started his car and went to the place he texted them.

By the time he got there, he just saw mingyu entering the place. He sighed, afraid that he made them wait for long.

He entered the place and saw all of them sitting in a long table.

"Hey ji...soo?" Mingyu's voice went down, and was a little confused at jisoo.

"What are you wearing?" Minghao snorted.

"Holloween's over, jisoo." Jihoon laughed.

All of them are laughing except for seungcheol, who is seated seriously.

"Hey, don't make fun of me!" Jisoo pouted.

"Alright, alright. So what's the fuss, shua?" Vernon started to ask.

"Alright, so... first of all I... I just wanted to apologize to each and one of you all. I know I was a dickhead—"

"You still are." Seungcheol added.

Jisoo looked at seungcheol and continuef, "And still a dickhead, but you guys know me. I ask for your forgiveness guys. Please? Seungcheol?" Jisoo knows seungcheol is very much angry at him.

Seungcheol, on the other hand. Can't just decline him. He, jeonghan and jisoo are one of the closest before. Seungcheol felt a heavy stone was taken off of his chest.

Seungcheol smiled at jisoo. He stood up and hit jisoo in the nape. "DIDN'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I WAITED FOR YOUR APOLOGY? UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE TOO SLOW AT THIS HONG." And with that the atmosphere just went up.

The rest just laughed at the both of them and seungcheol opened his arms for a hug. That jisoo accepted, of course.

Jisoo already knows that the rest already forgave him by the look at their eyes.

This is kinda long? And it also sucked.

-c