Thirty Third

"I love you, too

"I love you, too."

-

After jeonghan and jisoo cleaned themselves up, jeonghan felt a strong pain in his head. It just came, no little pains, no signals. It just came right away, which made him scream his lungs out.

The crowd outside thought they were still banging, so they continued to do whatever they're doing, and continued to laugh their hearts out. Just like how seungkwan and donghyuk shared stories, and kept on saying "Why haven't I met you earlier?!"

"Your children are pretty good at these." taeyong said to seungcheol, referring to the couple.

"Of course. They're not called jihan for nothing, right?"

"Jaehyun and I haven't even banged yet."

And that made both of them laugh.

-

"H-hey, what's wrong, jeonghan?" jisoo asked him after he caught him in his arms when he almost fell on the cold floor.

Jeonghan tried to open his mouth and speak, but failed due to the pain. Jeonghan wanted to answer, but still, nothing. He's not making any sound. He's eyes are just opened wide. Fear is shown across his face.

Until he found strength to tell jisoo that he's in pain. "M-my head hurts-- aah! jisoo it hurts so bad! aaaa--"

"N-no-- fuck-- hang in there-- SEUNGCHEOL!" jisoo screamed despite their difficult position on the floor.

Seungcheol's smile just left his lips, and without hesitating, he ran inside and was very shocked of the sight. "Jisoo, what did you do?!"

"There's no time for blaming, cheol. Just prepare the car, we're going to the hospital." jisoo hurriedly carried jeonghan and ran outside along with seungcheol.

Jeonghan lost consciousness, which feared jisoo even more. He knows that its not a good sign.

They were all screaming because of jeonghan's condition. Well... Excluding taeil because he already fell asleep in lucas' lap, despite his loud ass, he's still sound asleep.

"Just come along. Use your cars." Seungcheol hurriedly said before completely leaving the house.

Seungcheol drove as fast as he could as jisoo told him the directions. "Seungcheol, faster please!"

They arrived at the hospital and jisoo ran inside. "Doctor Hong? What happened?" The nurse asked him worriedly.

"No time for explaining. We need to perform Jeonghan Yoon's surgery now."

"B-but, doctor! We can't. All rooms are being used at this time being. Plus, we couldn't just perform any surgery, you know that."

Jeonghan was admitted to the hospital where jisoo works.

A lot of tubes were attached to his body that made jisoo's heart break into the littlest pieces.

Seungcheol just hugged him and didn't hesitate to calm hin down. He wanted to calm jisoo down, but it only made the pain worse. Jisoo was continuously screaming why's and if's. He could've said it to jeonghan earlier but he didn't, and with that, he kept on blaming himself for jeonghan's pain. He knew that jeonghan was weak. His body was weak, his health was weak. He blames himself because he couldn't protect him. He couldn't protect the man he loves.

"Hey, jisoo. He's not dead. He's not going to die, okay? Remember that time when you're in his shoes? Around those white walls? You survived. He will, too. I know you'll help him. I know you won't leave him. I know you. I know you love him very much. And you'll stay beside him, right?"

"Of course. I'll stay with him. No matter what. I'd be the last person he'll live with. He's still young. H-he has to live. Not for me, but for himself. I-i just love him so much, cheol!" And jisoo sobbed once again.

"You shouldn't have said that, dumbass. You just made him more miserable." Jihoon whispered beside seungcheol.

It happens that Jae is jeonghan's doctor.

And he'll be the surgeon of jeonghan.

--