Thirty Ninth

They are all gathered in jeonghan's room

They are all gathered in jeonghan's room. It has been a year since his coma. Since they first gathered in his home.

"It has been a year, jeonghan. When are you going to wake up? We've been waiting for long now. Don't you miss us?" Seungcheol started which made the atmosphere off.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be better boyfriend. I'm sorry I lacked in many ways. I should've gave you the love you deserved. Not just my love, but everybody's. Please wake up. We'll wait for you. I love you so so much." Jisoo continued and started crying.

Because of the elders' words, it made all of them tear up.

Jeonghan is very very sweet and caring. He teases his friends, but cares for them too much. He doesn't want any of them getting hurt. If it's for his friends, it's better if he's the one getting hurt. He'd accept any pain for his friends.

When Dr. Park entered jeonghan's room to check him up how he's doing, all them shifted to the back of the room to give Jae and some nurses some space.

"Can I talk to seungcheol and jihoon, please?" In short, Dr. Park wants them to leave the room.

And with that, they all left the room.

As Dr. Park started speaking about the situation, jisoo was about to enter the room again because he left his phone behind, but stopped since he heard that they're talking about something very serious.

"How long are we going to hide it to everybody? I couldn't take it anymore, Dr. Park. My guilt is big enough for me to kill myself."

Jisoo frowned, curious about the topic. "What are they talking about?" He whispered.

Jihoon stayed quiet and kept trying to calm seungcheol down.

"Especially, jisoo. I know he's going to get mad at me for keeping the situation to him and to everybody."

Jisoo puckered his lips in shock. He thought, 'what are they talking about? Why am I involved here?'

"In all honesty? I think you still have time to tell jisoo all of this. Explain everything to him before it's too late. I know you've been friends with jisoo longer than I have but, I have seen how jisoo gets mad. Nice people gets mad the most."

"It's impossible for me to tell him that jeonghan's condition is in the worst state since a year ago! It's impossible for me to tell him that it's impossible for jeonghan to wake up again! How am I supposed to tell him that?"

With that, jisoo's eyes widened and tears started flowing from his eyes. He's heart is broken. Very very broken. Not by just jeonghan not waking up. But because his most trusted best friend lied to his for a freaking year.

Jisoo pushed the door to reveal himself in the doorways. Tye expression on his face explains everything. Tears kept flowing in his face and disappointment was shown.

Seungcheol and jae's eyes widened at the figure of jisoo. Not knowing what to do.

Jisoo struggled to speak at first because of the pain his own best friend caused him. "Y-you asked me to trust you years ago. What have you done?"

But before seungcheol could even speak, he turned around and left. And it left seungcheol guilty, and broken. It left him bruised. He suddenly collapsed in the floor and started crying. Seungcheol's sight made jihoon's heart broke. He couldn't afford to see his man getting weak.

"I'm sorry." Seungcheol kept repeating those words. He couldn't save his best friends. Not just jeonghan, but also jisoo. He couldn't save him. He had been drowing for a year now and he couldn't save him. And now that he knew everything, he had been eaten by the waves. He couldn't be saved anymore.

sksksk its been a long time since i updated. Sorry, it's because i've been very busy for our final exams. Sigh. But, finally it's done!!! Aaaaa i'm so happy.

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY RENJUN!!! he's officially an adult nowww aaaaa. But he's graduating in dream this year along with jeno, donghyuck and jaemin. :<

anyways, here's an update

anyways, here's an update. I might update again today. uwu

-Author