Twenty Fifth Letter

Last night

Last night...

"Let's go, hyung." Seokmin and soonyoung said to a weeping jisoo.

"I'll follow." He said after he saw some keys in the center table. He's sure that those are car keys. But not sure who owns it. So he took it with him and left.

Jeonghan was standing beside his car and biting his nails after he soonyoung said that jisoo has his car keys. He was cussing nonstop in the sidewalk and kept on walking in circles not knowing how to approach him.

He was trying to practice how to get his keys. "Hey jisoo, I heard you got my keys? AH NO! That's too awkward, jeonghan. How about... Hey uhh, I'm sorry for last night, can I have my keys back? EW NO. Who says those to their ex. Right?" He was literally talking to himself and everybody were staring at him weirdly.

It's kinda okay for him to get late now since he called his secretary and asked her to cover up for him. The secretary has nothing else to do, but to obey.

"Yeah. You still are awkward. Gosh. Here. No need to write a script." His eyes widened at the person speaking.

"T-thanks." That was the only word that came out from jeonghan's mouth and hurriedly opened the door and got in. But jisoo didn't leave yet.

He knocked in the window using his ring in his pinky. The ring looked familiar to jeonghan. There was a familiar feeling when he saw the ring. But cannot remember it.

He rolled the window down and jisoo plopped his head in. "Is that how you thank people now, Mr. Ceo?"

"I-I have to go. Thank you again, Mr. Hong." He said formally and drove away.

But when jeonghan left, jisoo's smirk fell. He wasn't really happy with jeonghan talking to him formally or jeonghan running away from him. But he knew he was wrong. He never asked jeonghan what was the real deal. Why he left...

yall the next chapter will be long af so yall gotta get ready for jisoo's shit. Btw, nobody tops in this relationship. *wink wonk*

-c