Conner x suicial! reader

THIS STILL HAS SUICIDAL CONTENT. IF YOU ARE SUICIDAL GET HELP. YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO SOMEONE EVEN IF IT'S JUST A PET OR A SECRET ADMIRER AT SCHOOL AND DON'T THINK "WHY WOULD ANYONE LIKE THIS?" HUMANS ARE FULL OF SURPRISES THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO REALLY CARE.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Edited*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My back was pressed against my headboard. I had a blade in one hand and booze in the other. I took a swig of my drink and sloppily dug the blade into my thigh My thigh was by now scattered with long and short cuts.

There was a knock at my front door. I groaned. I slammed down my bottle and stood up. I put the blade under my pillow and stood up. I put on jeans. I hissed in pain as the fabric brushed against my open wounds. I stumbled to the door.

There was another impatient knock. "I'm coming!" I yelled and unlocked the door. I swung it open. In front of me was Hank Anderson and an Android. I leaned against the door frame. "What do you want?" I asked, not wanting to socialize. I sat in my room, cutting my thigh and drinking booze. Once I thought I was too tipsy. I sloppily out the bottle down covered myself with the blanket. The blade I put under my pillow.

"She has alcohol in her system, Lieutenant." The Android says. I snapped my head at him. He only stared at me with a blank expression.

"We need your help on a case," Hank said. I pushed myself off the door frame and allowed the two into my house.

"That's new," I said and closed the door behind them. My eyes landed on the Android. His LED was emitting a yellow color. "What's it doing?" I asked, suspicious of its behavior.

"I don't know probably reporting for doing a check or something," Hank answered. The LED flickered before changing back to blue.

The Android spoke. "Hello, my name is Connor. I am the android sent by Cyberlife."

"Hey, Connor. I'm (Y/N) and I don't need either of you in my house." I said and pointed to my door.

Hank sighed. "C'mon, don't you want to get back into the action." He asked. His voice sounded as if he was trying to hide his growing anger.

"No." I lied in my best monotone.

"You're lying," Connor said, staring at me. I groaned. These androids were frustrating since they were the perfect lie detectors.

"You know you want to come back. You loved working as a detective." Hank said. I avoided eye-contact with the officers in front of me.

"If I join you in this case would you leave me alone afterward?" I asked. Connor nodded. I sighed and clenched my fists.

"Okay,"

"Let's go before she fucking changes her mind," Hank said in a grouchy tone. I rolled my eyes. I walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water. I put on some shoes and took a jacket. I walked with Hank and Connor to their car.

When we arrived at the police station, my stomach bubbled with nervousness and it only increased once we entered. The Police Officers whispered amongst themselves, but I could hear them.

"Is that (Y/N)?"

"What's she doing here?"

The nervousness melted into embarrassment. I stared down at the floor as I followed behind Hank. A silhouette walked next to me, blocking my view of my former colleges. I looked up and my eyes met Connor's chocolate brown eyes. "Don't mind them." He said.