-21-

Annie's POV
Jayden and I are getting ready for the shorty awards. We are nominated for two awards and so honored and humbled to be given this opportunity. We don't know if we won yet but we are so glad to even be there. I'm super happy but I'm a little sad today. Just being pregnant and all. Just it's a lot for a teen girl.

Jayden's POV
Annie's a bit sad. She's a little bigger but you can't notice with the dress she's wearing. She doesn't really like pink but I love it on me so we decided to do a pink and white tux on me. She's wearing a white dress and floor length. It's not too tight because she's almost 4 months now so she's getting big. We have to tell everyone soon. She has baby pink heels on though to match me. Her hair is in a small bun at the top of her head and the rest is curly and down. Mine is curly in a side part with one side slicked down. It looks really good. I have on white and pink heeled sneakers. No jewelry besides the ring Annie gave me and she's wearing the ring I gave her. Hayley is walking the carpet with us and we are so excited to have her with us.

"Ready baby" I ask Annie and she nods. Hayley holds both our hands and we smile at the carpet taking pictures. Hayley is wearing a pink and white off the shoulder dress. With sneakers black converse. She's adorable. She has bows on her wrist because it's lit sleeve and her hair is up in a ponytail and curly.

"Can we get another one together" Someone screams and I know Annie isn't feeling well and she's trying to pull through but I can tell. She hates when they scream stuff at us. Hayley stands in front of us and I hold Annie waist tickling her and she giggles and I smile. "Finally a laugh" I say kissing her cheek. "Oh I found Indi I'm gonna go find our seats with her" Hayley says grabbing Indi's hand and going off with her.

"Cheer up baby" I say and she nods. "I'm just nothing" I nod knowing she doesn't want to talk about it. I kiss her cheek and we go to find our seats. We are pretty close to the front of the stage so we don't have to walk far to get there if we win. Hayley and Indi sits next to us. I'm in aisle and holding Annie's hand. "You okay baby" I ask and she nods and swallows.

"Talk me" I say sternly and she looks at me scared. "Baby" She bites her lip. "I feel so self conscious, I just want to hide my stomach and never leave my house" I hold her in my arms and the show starts so she puts a smile on her face and we watch performances and award speeches. "Now for most influenced couple is" This is one we are nominated for. "Jayden Bartels and Annie Leblanc" we both stand up smiling and I kiss her before grabbing her hand and going up to the stage. I help Annie up as she holds her dress in one hand. We hug the Chloe Lukasiak who gave us the award and step to the mic.

"Wow" Annie says covering her mouth and I laugh wrapping my arm around her waist. "We weren't expecting this at all so thank you guys so much for your love a support through this tough time. We love every single one of you who votes for us. Everyone who stood by our side and helped us get through the hate. This is for you" everyone cheers. "Thank you" Annie holds the trophy and we sit down.

______
Annie is showing. She's five months now and we are about to go live. We've been together a year and one month. It's crazy to think that. All I want is her happy and not so self conscious all the time. Whenever we go out she puts on a jacket to hide her stomach. We don't take pictures with fans. It's just not good. "Are you ready" I ask her. She grabs the paternity papers. "They're not gonna believe it's your baby" she says. "I know and I'm prepared but are you" se shakes her head and I frown.

I press live on Annie's account and everyone start entering. We have 19k in the live so we start to talk. "Hi guys we wanted to talk so we are gonna wait till 30k to actually say what we need to say. A lot of people join and we hit 29k. "Just a few more and we can speak" Annie grabs my hand the second it hits 30k. "Are you guys breaking up" Annie reads and looks at me. "Uh no we aren't but this is serious" I say.

"Okay so a few months ago we got some news. And we are kind of happy about it but we don't know how you guys will react. Annie especially is terrified of the hate"

"I'm 5 months pregnant" She stands up and takes off her jacket showing her small but growing baby stomach. I look at the comments and a few hate but mostly positive.

"I was scared to tell you guys because I'm 14 and I'm a slut"

"No you're not" I say. "Who's the father" I read. Annie lifts up the paper. "I'm the father, it's too crazy to go in detail and most of you won't believe me but you will see when the baby comes out. I'm the father I guess and we've been tested and poked at so many times because this is a first"

"And I want to thank everyone who will accept and support us for the next few months before I give birth. So thank you." Annie says and I grab her hand.

"Thank you for everyone who will support us and already do. Thank you so much" I end the live and I kiss Annie's head. "I love you baby" I say against her cheek. "I love you too" I kiss her again and smile. We will get through this.