-26-

Annie's POVEveryone spent the night and it was really run

Annie's POV
Everyone spent the night and it was really run. They stayed up but I went to sleep because I knew Elle was gonna be up. Hungry or something. And right on time I hear crying. I go upstairs and start breast feeding Elle. She shushes and sucks on my nipple. I can't believe I'm breastfeeding. And this is normal to me. I'm only 14. My phone goes off and I reach over trying not to move Elle and grab my phone.

Mommy- sorry we didn't come home, we are packing a little more and Hayley fell asleep. We will probably be back later tonight cause hay hay is filming again okay?

Me- yeah it's fine, ttyl

Mommy- love you

Me- love you too

After I'm done breast feeding her I head downstairs holding my baby and I get her high chair and give her a toy for her to play with. I set her in her high chair and give her a little piano. I strap her in so she doesn't fall out. It's so tiny and cute. She loves playing with it. I kiss her head and start on breakfast. The new kitchen has a really long counter to eat like with ten chairs and it's so cool. I get out eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. I start on eggs and bacon. I see someone steal the bacon and I know it's Jayden. She wraps her arms around my waist and kisses the back of my neck.

"Morning babygirl" I blush.

"Morning Jayden" I say.

"You're cooking" She states and I nod.

"Our guests won't starve."

"You don't feed me."

"I do you liar."

"Mkay whatever you say" She says making me smile. She kisses my neck and I giggle. "Stop" I laugh and she pulls me closer. "I love you" She says. "And I you" I say turning my head to look at her. She kisses me and I turn the stove down so it doesn't burn and I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her back. "You are the best thing that's ever happened to me" She says once we part and I smile with tears. I turn back around to finish cooking.

"What about Elle" I ask.

"You brought me her. I love you both so much. More than my life itself. I would die for you. I would give anything for my babies. All i've ever wanted is you." I cover my face as tears fall. "Baby what's wrong" She asks pulling me around so I'm facing her. I uncover my face and wipe my tears. "I never want to loose you. Never ever!" She smiles and kisses me quickly. "You won't."

______
I finished breakfast and everyone is eating. Jayden is on her phone doing something. I kiss Elle and she smiles. I kiss her again and she giggles loudly showing her pink gums. "Is that funny" I ask kissing her lips again. She stops smiling and then I kiss her and she smiles again. I look at Jayden and she's still on her phone. I stand in front of her and wrap my arms around her. She's still looking down at her phone and I frown. "Jayden show me attention" I whine pouting my lower lip out. "What" She asks and I'm taken back. "Don't what me" I say with attitude. "Okay then whet" I shake my head and she laughs. "That was a good one" Carson says.

We decided to go to the mall today so we are meeting everyone and then going to Dani's party. It's her birthday. I'm excited. I haven't really been out since the baby. And that's mostly my fault. I decide to go live on instagram while I get ready because I'm so inactive. Elle is between my legs playing with stuff. I think my makeup brushes. "Hi everyone, Elle wave" I say and she smiles shyly. "What are you doing" I read. "I'm doing my makeup because we are going out to the mall. Shopping" I say smiling. Elle claps smiling and I kiss her head. "Yay shopping" Jayden says unenthusiastic. "Hey no" I pout and she leans down and kisses my lips quickly. "You're supposed to be getting dressed" I say. "I'll get Elle dressed" She says and I smile. "Okay" She eyes me up and down and I blush and shake my head. "Go away!" I say and she laughs going to change Elle. I talk and answer questions as I do my makeup. "We are done baby hurry up. Everyone is there already love" Jayden says and I roll my eyes. She sits down next to me and I smile seeing her cute outfit. She's wearing a black tank top with jeans and black converse. And a white jean jacket over. Her hair is in a slick bun. Her makeup done and she's so cute. I'm already dressed in a white tube top with a green over-all dress. And white slip on vans. My hair is curled and make up is finally do. I get up and put it all away. I put lotion on and Jayden is talking. I smile and 'aww' at my babygirl. "She's so cute" I say and take her from Jayden's arms. She ends the live and then grabs the vlog camera and I get the baby's backpack. "Ready" I nod and we head outside to get into the uber. "Aww cute baby" The guy says. "Thanks" We say at the same time.

_______
We are shopping with our friends and I'm holding Elle. She's asleep in my arms and very heavy. People are starring and it's making me shy because I am teen mom. And now I'm always being stared at. People think I'm this and that.

"You okay babe." I nod and peck her lips.

"I love you and I can't wait till we turn of age to get married." She grabs my hand playing with my ring.

"I love you too. And I can't wait either." I say smiling. She kisses my hand and I find our friends and keep looking around.