UT|30

Chapter thirty
————————
||•I kissed him•||

"By any chance you've received a message from your mother....sort of threatening?"

I came around Tee who was facing the television and sat. I used the arm he placed on the couch as a head rest.

"Yes I did."

Things have been demanding lately—for the hundredth time. I knew acting as if I wasn't affected by it all wasn't working as I imagined.

At this moment, I wanted to let go and get fat by eating more than I usually eat.

"How are you?" Tee asked moving my braids out of my face.

"I'm hungry."

I was so hurt by the people I love, that I didn't know how to react to things. I had been so oblivious to my feelings.

"I'll order pizza and in the meantime, if you want to get anything off of your chest, feel free—"

"or we can just cuddle," He added after I didn't say anything.

I made myself comfortable on his chest. I felt the same feeling I had always felt—safeness. What was stopping me from being with him?

"High school," He interrupted my thoughts.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion. I didn't know why he brought up high school all of a sudden.

"In high school," He took a deep breath

"—I was so excited when you approached me about the school dance."

High school was the greatest experience, if drama was minused. My best friends were the icing on the cake.

"You had the biggest smile on your face and I thought you were about to ask me to go to the dance with you, but"—

Instead, I asked him for Sammy. Sam had the biggest crush on Tee and I helped her ask him to the ball.

"I told you I had someone in mind that I wanted to ask but you kept on insisting and begging me."

"You wanted to go with me?" He nodded his head.

"You were that someone and I was in love with you, still am."

I didn't know where to begin. Should I put a gun to my head or lecture myself? I was so blind and stupid. Then what he said at the very end hit me.

"He's still in love with me."

"That's what I said." My face was hot when I realised I was thinking out loud.

I changed positions and my legs were now on his thighs and the rest of my body was laying on the couch.

"Come here."

I did as I was asked and now I was sitting on his lap with my legs spread on him. The Blanket was somehow still covering us. His hands slowly slid on my waist. His hands rubbing against my skin felt so good.

He was looking into my eyes and moved his hand to my neck as if were to choke me. I felt his hand admired my face.

His lips moved from my neck to my lips smoothing them. The hunger for each other was intense. I didn't want his lips leaving mine.

"We should go upstairs," I said out of breath. The house was an open house to family and friends and anyone could walk in any minute. Mainly because Ferry and Nick would kill us, if they found us. He carried me upstairs while kissing me, we couldn't get enough of each other.

Tee threw me on my bed and continued to kiss me. He slowly took his jeans off—boyfriend jeans, get it? And I was only left with my panties and bra. He continued to admire my body as if it was the best body he had ever seen.

Nothing mattered but him in that moment. All my worries vanished. I helped him take off his shirt. His lips were so soft against mine. I was already dripping juice by the way he was kissing my neck and making his way down. His mouth left my thigh and suddenly he was in between my legs, sucking and tongue f*cking me. I uncontrollably let out a moan.

"Oh...god." He looked up at me and smirked. I basically came in my brain with that look.

"I'll take it easy on you." He said after making me c*m for the second time with his tongue.

He slowly began pushing in and out. I didn't know he was this big. I was moaning so loud that I think the house was echoing. "I think I'm about to...." I bit my lips and my fingers dug into the sheets.

"Oh.. Tee." I felt myself about to release. He was ready to unleash.

***

"Is anyone home?" Aunty Mary yelled from downstairs.

"Oh shit." Tee quickly put his clothes on and I went straight to the shower.

"Hey Mrs Magoro, Princess is just taking a shower, she'll be down soon." I heard him say from upstairs.

———————————————————