I need your help

Naruto walked down the hallway carefully and quietly he didn't want anyone to see him and he didn't want to see anyone. Neji specifically.

Naruto walked out to the court yard where Sai was sitting. Only he was sitting with the girl named Ino, awkward.

Naruto took a deep breath and walked up showing himself to the four people sitting there.
No one noticed him at first not until he started walking towards them.

"You're Naruto right?" The pink hair girl asked.
Naruto stood there for a second. 'What's her name?!?' Naruto thought, he knows he heard it before Kiba just said it.

Naruto thought really, really hard.
"Yep! You're Sakari! Right?" Naruto took a step back, he definitely got the name wrong. That didn't sound right.

He didn't want to deal with this right now, he quickly walked over to Sai and kneeled by him. "Sai, I need your help" he didn't give him any time to talk he quickly stood up dragging Sai with him.

Sasuke looked at Naruto dragging Sai away, his chest hurt a little, he almost wanted to be Sai. No. He shook his head, no.

Naruto found a spot on the side of school and pushed Sai against the wall.
"Wha- look I didn't tell anyone anything" Sai stuttered as he shook his his hands back and forth.

"Yeah I know, but I need a favor" Naruto was talking fast, he didn't have a plan he didn't know what to do all he knew was he wanted a 100 in Kakashi's class.

"Then what do you want?" Sai asked, he felt extremely uncomfortable to have Naruto right in his face. This was all to familiar. He didn't want a broken nose again.

"I need you to... hmmm. I don't know how to say this" Naruto put a finger to his chin, how do you tell someone you need to use them in order to get a 100? You don't.

Naruto looked around. There was no one here, he looked up no one in the windows. Naruto wasn't sure what he was doing all he knew was he had a romance once, he just needs to remember it.

But before that he needed to talk to him, Naruto stepped back a bit "What's with Neji?" Naruto asked.

Sai let out a shaky breath and almost smiled he thought Naruto was going to punch him. "Neji?" He questioned.
Naruto nodded his head.

"He's gay right? What's his problem"

Sai chuckled at Naruto's bluntness he's always been like that. He never changes "Neji does come off that way doesn't he..."

Sai shook us head "Look I don't know why Neji doesn't like you. Maybes it's got something to do with Sasuke"

"Does Neji have a crush on Sasuke? Wait. He does I can see it"

"I guess it takes one to know one" Sai rolled his eyes.

"Hey! You can't be mad at me you're the one who doesn't want to move on!" Naruto yelled.

"You're the one going after a straight guy!" Sai yelled back.

Naruto quickly looked around still no one in sight. "Keep you voice down! People don't need to know that" Naruto hissed.

Sai glared at Naruto "You're an asshole! Sasuke is straight as a pole and he has a girlfriend!" Sai stepped towards Naruto. "Why are you so stupid?"

Naruto pushed Sai back against the wall, this conversation was going no where "I just want to know about Neji."

"I don't know anything. Neji is the biggest bully this school has and his parents buy him out of every punishment. It's better to just stay away from him"