The End.

Naruto woke up in the hospital bed, his head was on Sasukes chest and he was so warm.
He snuggled closer to Sasuke and smiled.

He wasn't sure what was going to happen, he knew what he did was wrong in everyone's eyes. He also knew he wanted to sleep forever.

He was tired and his whole body hurt. He hasn't talked to Tsunade but he didn't want to. He was probably going to have to see a therapist all the time. His grandpa was definitely going to come home for awhile and that was also okay.

The real problem was Sasuke. They wanted to be together. They were almost made for each other but they need to get to know each other more. There was no trust. Just a messy relationship.

Plus Sasukes parents that's a big problem, do they know? What's going to happen when they find out. Sasuke is their last son who knows it's really up to them and if they can handle change.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke. He slept so soundly and had a tight grip on Naruto.

Sakura. Sakura really loves Sasuke. You could see it in her eyes, she always watches him, always wants to protect him. And Neji too. That's weird isn't it. Neji beating up Naruto even though Neji is clearly gay.

It's almost the same for Sasuke, he's always watching Naruto and wanting to keep him safe. Even if Naruto doesn't notice it.

Naruto closed his eyes, those were problems for later and right now. All he wants is Sasuke and himself back.
/—————-//———-//———————/—————
The sequel is done!
Messy Without a doubt.
Thanks For Reading!