Where?

Naruto texted Sasuke shortly after lunch and asked where to meet. Sasuke didn't reply but he got a text shortly before the bell saying 'meet me out front after school' from who he assumes is Suigestsu.

Naruto ran out of his last class as fast as he could. He caught sight of Kiba and ran after him as fast as possible.
Bumping people in the hall and getting yelled at by teachers.

Naruto jumped on to Kibas back.

"Agh Naruto What are you doing!" Kiba yelled as he struggled to keep his balance.

"I won't let go! You're coming with me!" Naruto yelled as he clung on to Kiba refusing to let go.

"Okay I'll come!" Kiba yelled. "Now get off me!"

Naruto shook his head "no I can't trust that! Carry me out!" Naruto smiled.

Kiba sighed and continued his way out of the school. Everyone was just about gone. Only a few kids who stay after school for sports and clubs we're here. Kiba has no choice but to follow Naruto.

"So. Who's Suigestsu?" Naruto asked.

"Everyone says he's bad news. It's really just him and his two friends Karin and Jugo you don't want to mess with them." Naruto got off of Kibas back and walked with him.

"Is he that bad? Why does Sasuke hang out with him then?" Kiba shrugged. Like he would have the answer to that question.

"After his brother died Sasuke went off the deep end he stopped talking to all his old friends and started hanging out with them. And now we're hanging out with them" Kiba said as he shook his head. "This isn't a good idea Naruto"

Naruto shook his head they'll be fine why would Sasuke put him in any kind of trouble?
"Don't worry. You'll be fine, I'm here." Naruto said.

Kiba smiled and nodded his head. How lucky he was to have met Naruto and befriended him and to think all because of the triangles on his cheeks.

Naruto saw the white haired boy first. He tugged on Kibas sleeve.
"Is that him?" Naruto whispered. Kiba nodded.

Naruto ran over to the boy and smiled.
"Hi! I'm Naruto!" He did a small wave.

"Ahh so you're Naruto. Adorable." Naruto's face turned a little pink. He scratched his arm. This is awkward.

"Uh, where is Sasuke?" Naruto asked he looked around, Sasuke was no where to be seen.

Suigestsu spit on the ground and smiled. "Follow me"

The three of them started walking out of the school and down the street passing people as they hurried off to work.

Naruto passed the familiar road he took with Sasuke. He just kept walking clearly they're not going to the cemetery. Maybe there is something else on this road.

Naruto's stomach was telling him to turn back this is a bad idea. He knows where he's going.

"Suigestsu can't you tell Sasuke to meet us out here." Naruto asked.

"No can do. Sasuke said to meet him at his home."

Naruto shook his head his stomach was right "I'm not allowed there Suigestsu"

Suigestsu raised his eyebrows "w? Sasukes mom is so nice!" Suigestsu laughed.

"Yeah. I agree but I'm not allowed there and Sasukes dad won't be to happy to see me...." Naruto's voice started to grow smaller.

"I should leave" Naruto said.

Suigestsu took Naruto's hand and pulled him. He was now walking hand in hand with Suigestsu on his way to his boyfriends house who has parents who hate him! This is all kinds of bad.