Do You Hate Me?

Naruto said good bye to Sasuke a little after the talk in his room. He wasn't mad at Sasuke he was just not in the right frame of mind right now.

He needs to be alone sometimes and after all that happened that time is now.

He usually wouldn't pray to anyone or anything since believing in something like that seems so wrong.

He doesn't know why but it just feels weird to pray to a god he has no idea how to process it.

He laid on his floor he has a carpet floor and the heat from downstairs rises up to his room so it's always cozy and warm.

The floor he didn't know why he was on the floor it just felt right to be laying on the floor and looking up at the ceiling. It wasn't his white wall, it wasn't saying nice words to him it was just there. Like him.

To think only shortly after moving here he finds his mother's best friend, finds out she hates him for being himself. Meets this amazing guy who turns out to be her son.

Were they destined to be just friends like their parents?

No. He could never go back to just being friends he doesn't want to. He wants to walk into Sasukes house and be welcomed. Why can't it be that easy?

Why can't he go to school tomorrow and be welcomed or have people an understand him. It's not like he wanted people to know.

Now they're going to think all of Naruto's are gay just because he hangs out with them. Are they even going to want to be friends after all this?

Why does it feel like this town is so out of date? They have phones the internet all of it, they see the news why is it so hard for them to accept it?

Maybe they will.

Naruto didn't come down for dinner and made Tsunade drop him off at school. He was scared. He didn't want to go, he didn't want people to see him as anything other than the Naruto he introduced here.

He doesn't want the teachers to hate him because he's gay and he doesn't want other kids to bully him. Naruto was like a soft loser, he doesn't like fighting.

Naruto isn't what anyone would call, strong. He is in some ways, sure he could probably fight pretty well if he really really tried but he can't just punch a guy and knock him out like Sasuke.

Sasuke has other things going for him. He's strong and handsome and over all he's not even completely gay, he's bi. He likes girls, he said it himself he's never even thought of any other boy like that.

Until Naruto but is that something to be proud of? Can he really honestly say to Naruto that he actually would chose him over all else.

How is he going to feel after today? He doesn't even know. Maybe everyone will be too scared to even fuck with him. Maybe Naruto is being over dramatic maybe everything will be good.

Naruto walked into the school, many people were talking about him he could tell. They would look at him whisper and than pull up something on their phone. Naruto stuffed his hands in his pocket. He was listening to sad music, he felt emo.

He felt like he should dye his hair black, add a single blonde streak, get eye liner and pour it on his face. But that wouldn't change him, not really.

He walked into the cafeteria he was unsure how Kiba and the others were going to react. Honestly he is mentally prepared for Sasuke to be his only friend after today.

Even Kakashi what is he going to think? Naruto is his favorite student. What if he doesn't let him come up for study hall anymore!

No that wouldn't happen.