Another Day

Naruto didn't do anything thing different, he got up showered and walked to the bus stop. It was this kind of routine that Naruto hated.

Doing the same thing over and over again. Nothing ever changes and that's how you get stuck.

Stuck in never ending circle of the same thing until the only thing that changes is the dinner you eat and how you feel. Naruto doesn't want this, the last time he started to feel like this was one month before his parents died.

He used to think if he had a little bit of a system that never changes he would feel comfortable. That's not the case. He started to feel trapped, tired of doing the same thing, his moods changed and his mind.

How do you get out of a locked room with no doors, windows, when you're too hopeless to even look for a way out.

"Where were you yesterday" Choji asked stuffing his face with potatoe chips.

"I had to do something, it's probably one of the only days I'll ever be able to miss without getting yelled at" Naruto pouted, he thought about the special days coming up but none were close. Except his birthday but that wasn't until October.

The bus pulled into the school and everyone got off, Naruto and his friends all walked into the kitchen. Choji was the only one going to get breakfast so they just sat at the table and waited.

"Shikamaru, Shi Ka Shika" Naruto was sounding out Shikamaru's name for some unknown reason.

Shikamaru looked at him. "Yes?"

Naruto stared at Shikamaru, "Can I call you Shika?" Naruto asked.

Kiba burst out laughing causing Naruto to start laughing and Shikamaru to roll his eyes. "No" He stated and put his head back down for a nap.

By the time Choji got back it was already time to leave for class. Naruto sat through English class avoiding all eye contact from everyone. Naruto was working on a short story for Kakashi's other class.

Naruto had a hard time trying to come up with a story. He trying to write like he wasn't an angsty teen, but that just wasn't happening.

The only ideas he could think of was suicidal stories. Kakashi didn't give him a theme or anything just said right a short story.

Kakashi was making his rounds around the class room making sure everyone was doing the work and understanding it.

He noticed Naruto's lack of voice, he walked around to his desk and noticed he was working on his short story. Kakashi leaned down and looked at his paper, he had a character just no story to go along with it.

"Why don't you try writing about you, not you as you are but a different you. A better you with some sort of ability." Naruto jumped when he heard the voice but relaxed and listened to him.

Kakashi always had good ideas, something in Narutos brain clicked because not long after he was typing away on his school laptop.

The bell rang and everyone but the blonde boy got up from there seats. "Come on man we have study hall, lets go to the library" Kiba pushed Narutos shoulder. No reaction he was still typing away.

"Kakashi do you have a class?" Naruto asked, he was in the zone right now he couldn't leave.

"No" Kakashi opened his desk draw and pulled out his book.

"Kiba can you get a pass from Kakashi and give it to the teacher, I can't leave I need to finish this."

Kiba sighed and walked over to Kakashi's desk, "Want to be on the pass?" Kakashi asked Kiba, though he already wrote his name on the pass.