GYM

Naruto frowned every time he saw Sasuke. He was always hanging out with Neji. All the time. Naruto wanted nothing more than to shove a pencil up Neji's ass.

Kiba and Naruto were walking around the school during lunch. Naruto was tired of sitting in class with Kakashi because he kept asking when Jiraya was coming out with another book. Naruto didn't know that! Naruto didn't care.

After walking around for a bit they finally just decided to go back, they met up with Lee and Shikamaru on the way.

Naruto sat in Kakashis class writing serial killer stories. Fuck romance, if Kakashi said he was missing something he would write about what all his stories didn't have, a serial killer.

"Naruto." Kakahsi held one of Naruto's stories in his hand. "I'm concerned, this is very graphic writing" Naruto nodded his head.

"Yeah its supposed to be"

Kakahsi shook his head. "Isn't there any other feelings you're feeling? Anger can't be the only thing"

Naruto thought about it, he could probably write a really tragic story about a boy who lost his parents in a car accident met a new boy at school, got beat up in his first week and lost his best friend because he was changing!

Changing, is that even a good reason? That wasn't all that was in the letter but it was most of it. Yeah he's making new friends but that doesn't mean he doesn't want to talk to Gaara anymore!

What is he supposed to wait for Gaara to text him when he needs something? Bullshit. Great friends. Naruto didn't realize how hurt he was that Gaara just left with out a word. They could've talked. They didn't and they never will.

Naruto shook his head "Nope" Kakahsi sighed and nodded his head. Naruto was such an interesting person. he has these feelings and he wears them on his sleeve but never truly talks about them.

Naruto ran into gym class with Lee. He was excited. His doctor said he could in fact play gym. Of course most people can suffer from a concussion for sometime over a year even.

But Naruto has a minor concussion, he can't do to much but after begging his doctor they agreed he could play. He has to wear his sunglasses because of the light but that's fine. He's been wearing them all this time why stop now? They make him look cool yeah?

All Naruto had to do was make sure no one hit his head. Which people knew about his concussion, so they wouldn't. Common sense.

"Yes! Let us play a friendly game!" Lee yelled as he went in the back room and grabbed a basketball.

Guy came sprinting from his office with a smile on his face. "That's the spirit boy! You pick your own teams" Guy took attendance before leaving the gym.

Everyone wondered where he went but Naruto knew he went to Kakashi's to have a stupid daily competition of some sort, he always looses.

All the girls played on one side while the guys played on the other. Neji's team versus Naruto's again. With Neji and Sasuke on the same team it was a clear advantage, Sasuke was good at sports. Naruto may have never played for a school but he was good.

Naruto's skill probably matched Neji's but with Sasuke, Naruto would need another one of him to win. Not possible the closest thing he has is Lee and Kiba. Which is fine they're not awful.

He didn't want to win all that much anyway, just wanted to get done with this class. Neji was glaring at him the whole time.

Walking the school hallways is gets harder everyday. It's been getting to point where every time Naruto sees Neji, he tries harder and harder not to kick his ass.