Familiar

Naruto stared at the back of some kids head. He was in science class with a teacher named Kurenai. She is really nice but really boring and really pregnant. She won't be in school for much longer and then they will have a sub for who knows how long.

Naruto scribbled down some notes and also some good ideas he had for whenever he decides to write. He always get ideas when he isn't writing and forgets them, now he try's to write them down whenever he can.

He thought about that night with Sasuke. The night they were happy but so unsure at the same time. Naruto doesn't know if they will ever be the couple he envisions.

Sasuke is so different in school. So much more mean than he actually is. 'Maybe because he was friends with Neji?' Naruto thought.

He knew that wasn't a good reason Sasuke was in so many ways his own independent person. He really doesn't need anyone.

Naruto was brought back when the bell rang, Shikamaru walked over to his desk and waited for him the two walked out of the class room and met up with Kiba.

"Nar- U- toe" Kiba said as they walked closer.

"Yeah?" Naruto asked he was lost in his mind. Lost in thought.

"I need help with this English essay" Kiba said "will you help me out?"

Naruto nodded his head "Yeah"

Naruto and Kiba walked to math class and sat in their seats, no one really payed any attention in this class and even the teacher didn't care.
If the teacher doesn't care the students won't care.

Math class went by faster than usual and before Naruto knew it they were sitting in Kakashi's class working on Kibas essay.

"Which side are you siding with?" Naruto asked.

"I don't know, what side has more information?" Kiba wasn't the best at school but he did try and that was better than most students.

"I mean they both have good arguments. Just do whatever side sticks out to you" Kiba shrugged before finally after 10 minutes picked a side.

Naruto took out a highlighter and started high lighting all the information he was going to use.

"Start out with a good hook make sure your starting sentence is compelling, something they will want to keep reading and showing what side you're on." Naruto continued to tell Kiba everything thing he needed to know and helped him with the quoting.
They continued to work until the end of lunch.

After school Naruto waited outside the school he said bye to his friends and sat on the school steps with a notebook.

Naruto was waiting for Sasuke, they may be 'experimenting' but they agreed no one really needed to know. They are still trying to figure it out themselves.

He was scribbling some notes on his messy writing journal unaware of his surroundings. Sasuke walked out of the school and sat on the steps next to Naruto. He has been there for five minutes at least and the blonde still didn't notice.

Sasuke took pictures of Naruto on his phone, looked at the sky and even started his English homework. The two just sat on the steps one unaware of the other.

Finally after he finished his homework and secretly made Naruto his home screen Sasuke tapped Naruto on the shoulder.

Naruto looked up and smiled when he saw it was Sasuke. "I've been here for like 10 minutes where were you?" Sasukes looked at his phone and then Naruto.

"No. I've been here for 45 minutes while you wrote in your journal" Sasuke said, he held out his hand for Naruto to take.

Naruto looked at his phone and let out a long "ohhh" he sheepishly smiled at Sasuke before giving him a high five.