Problems

Sasuke was awake when Naruto walked into the room, he was staring at the white wall. Naruto couldn't part with this wall yet.

Sasuke stood up when Naruto walked in and rushed over to him, he hugged Naruto so tight.
Naruto stood there and soaked in all of Sasukes warmth. He hugged him back and they stood there in the middle of the room wrapped in each other's arms.

"I'm sorry" Sasuke repeated over and over again. He held Naruto tighter. Naruto nodded his head.

Sasuke was the only one who he could talk to about this, Naruto wasn't sure if he was happy or sad about that.

"I'm here and I'm going to stay and listen" Sasuke picked Naruto up and set him on the edge of the bed, Naruto chuckled a little this was so new and so fun.

He really did enjoy this boys company, if Sasuke left he would have understood but a part of him would've been sad he couldn't tell you what he would've done.

Because he doesn't know himself.

"Are you okay?" Sasuke asked. Naruto stared at the wall, even in the kitchen when he felt like he wasn't his current self it was awful and yet he learned something.

"I want to say that I am"

Sasuke nodded expecting Naruto to continue he wasn't. He was just sitting there staring at the wall. Sasuke didn't like the wall. It was weird but he understood why Naruto needed it. He can only hope one day they both will be in here painting the wall together, a new color.

"But, are you okay?"

Naruto turned his head and looked at Sasuke, his skin was so pale and yet he looked so healthy. He looked handsome with his hair all messy after a nap.

"I'm not sure."

Naruto put his hand in Sasukes hair and started pushing it back, it just kept sitting back up like his does.

"I think tomorrow I can tell you better how I'm feeling." He looked away "but I don't want you to avoid me. I don't want you to ignore me like we're not friends like we're not together. I understand you don't want people to know and you don't know how you feel about me. I know how I feel about you and if you can't support me tomorrow than I don't want you with me"
Naruto wiped his eyes with his hands and yawned.

He looked into Sasukes eyes and waited.

"I won't leave you." Sasuke vowed.

Naruto smiled a happy real smile, Sasuke won't know how it's going to be but if he can stay with him through the worst week then they can make it through anything. Maybe.

Sasuke smiled he leaned down and kissed Naruto. Naruto's face was red when they pulled away and his eyes were still closed.

"Sasuke, I won't tell you how I feel until you tell me." Naruto was being serious. Why should he pour his heart out first when Sasuke still doesn't know how he feels .

"Deal" Sasuke poked Naruto in the forehead and smiled. He loved Naruto's eyes, they were so bright blue. Blue was always his favorite color but now after meeting Naruto the color has a different meaning.

"Naruto!" Tsunade yelled from down stairs .

"Oh right, it's time for lunch"

The two walked downstairs and entered the kitchen Tsunade was already sitting at the table waiting for them. Two bowls full of soup were sitting on the table.