❁ one ❁

As Harry packs his bag and joins the rest of his peers as they all leave the classroom room, a smile creeps onto his face from the thought of where he's off to next.

Everyday is the same, he goes to whatever class he has that morning and then makes sure, on his way either back to his dorm or to his next class, that he passes the school's art studio. This is the highlight of his day more times than not. It's not much, and to most people it would seem so insignificant, but to Harry, it's everything.

He finally makes his way out of the classroom and starts down the somewhat crowded halls of his university. The art studio isn't very far but it feels that way to Harry, it always does. When he finally gets there, or rather a few feet away, he slows down and walks past the door. He peaks in, making sure to hide himself as best as possible so he doesn't get caught.

Inside, there's a petite brown haired boy who's wearing an oversized coral coloured jumper and very light washed blue jeans that are cuffed right above his ankle. Harry's noticed that Louis quite likes pastel colours, or at least it seems that way.

A good amount of the paintings Harry sees him working on are made with some sort of pastel colour incorporated into it and his clothes reflect his taste for the soft light shades as well. Much like today he's usually wearing something from the specific colour range. Sometimes it's the full outfit and other times it's only a small and simple aspect of it, like his socks or even just a bracelet.

Harry knows the boy's name is Louis because he overheard someone calling him that. Harry likes to imagine that Louis is a really great person. He doesn't know why but as soon as Harry saw him painting one day, sitting on a stool and so carefully running the brush across the canvas, with blue paint dried onto the side of his cheek, he developed a bit of a crush.

Now, he's not like, in love but he definitely would not mind getting to know Louis. He's never had enough courage to go say hi but lately he's been seriously debating if he wants to just do it and see how it goes. He figures that if it doesn't go too well he can just stop walking past the studio and try and forget it happened in the first place.

Maybe tomorrow.

✿ ✿ ✿

A/N: So this is kind of just the "intro" or whatever and every chapter after this will be much longer in case anyone was concerned or something idk