❁ twenty eight ❁

"Ready?" Harry asks as he pulls into the student parking lot, Louis sitting next to him in the passenger seat.

"I guess," Louis sighs, unbuckling his seat belt along with Harry.

"We've got this, trust me, it'll all be fine." Harry grabs Louis' hand, and they start walking up to the school.

He didn't show it, he refused to, but inside Harry was a little scared. What if Eliot showed up? What would he do? Could Harry stop him if he tried hurting Louis?

The questions spun around in his mind as he and Louis walked down the halls to Louis' first class that Harry was dropping him off at.

"You good?" Harry asks Louis once they make it to the room.

"Yeah, I think so. I'll call or text you when I'm done. When's your first class today, again?"

"Like an hour after yours ends. I'm gonna go to the store for some stuff but I'll be here before your class ends," Harry says.

Their plan was to be by each other anytime they're in the school and not in class. Eliot could turn up at anytime, he knew where Louis went to school and he knew Harry went there too, so they really couldn't be too careful.

"Okay thanks."

"Yeah," Harry says. Before Louis fully turns around into class Harry stops him. "Louis?"

"Hm?"

"I love you," Harry says.

A small smile creeps onto Louis' face. "I love you too."

With that they part ways and Harry heads back to his car to go to the store where he planned on getting some clothes for Louis.

He knew Louis would be mad that he spent money on him but he didn't really care. He wanted him to be comfortable and to not have to worry about anything like not having enough clothes to wear to school.

The only issue with this was that he didn't really know what Louis would like. He's decided he won't be getting any pants, apart from maybe one pair if he can find one because pants are a lot harder to buy for someone else than shirts are.

Harry figures the mall would be the best place to go so he starts his car and puts it in drive before backing out and making his way there.

His phone starts to ring a few minutes in so, still keeping his eyes on the road, he answers it and puts it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me, um, are you busy right now?" Lottie asks through the speaker.

"I'm going to the mall to get some stuff for Louis, why?"

"Oh perfect! How close are you to the apartment?"

"Few minutes, do you need something," Harry asks.

"Yeah if it's possible could I maybe come with you? I've been stuck inside doing online work  forever and I need to get out of the house," Lottie explains.

"You sure, I'll be right there," Harry says before they say goodbye and hang up.

As Lottie opens the door after Harry pulls into the apartments parking space, she gets in and quickly buckles. "I swear I'm going insane."

Harry chuckles. "Yeah? I'm sure this will help. Plus, now you can help me pick things out. You might know a bit more about this stuff than I do."

"I don't know Louis' style."

"Yeah but like I don't know, you have a great fashion sense so I think you'll just be able to help in general. Even if it's not his style, at least now it will look good."