❁ twenty nine ❁

"I cannot believe you bought me all of this, Harry," Louis says, going through all of the clothes Harry had gotten for him the day before. "How much did it all cost?"

"That's for me to know and you to uh...not know? It doesn't matter, is the point. If you don't like anything, just tell me and we can take it back. I just figured you'd need new clothes if we're still sticking with the not going back to your old apartment," Harry tells him, sitting on the edge of the guest room bed, watching Louis hold things up to himself in the mirror that was attached to the dresser.

"I like it all actually. I'm not just saying that either. Like you really did a good job," Louis says.

"Yeah? Well good." Harry smiles, happy that he did good and that Louis likes the clothes.

"Thank you for being so amazing," Louis says, setting the last shirt down and walking over to Harry, straddling his lap, his knees on the bed as Harry held him up.

"You're amazing."

Louis shakes his head with a fond smile. "Can I uno reverse that?"

"Nope."

"Damn. Guess I'll just have to kiss you then."

"That has no correlation whatso-"

Harry's interrupted by Louis' lips connecting to his own, the feeling of his hands finding their way to his curls and tangling themselves within them. Louis leans forward a bit, slightly arching his back and pulling himself closer to Harry.

A soft moan comes from the back of Harry's throat, as he tightens his grip on the soft fabric of Louis' t-shirt. They both fit so well together, as if they were two pieces of a puzzle. Having Louis in his arms felt so good.

Harry was beyond thankful for the fact that he had Louis to himself. That Louis wanted him too. He never thought the day would come. He didn't think there even was a 'day' in the first place. He thought he'd just have a crush on Louis until he inevitably got over it, but no.

As he kisses Louis, their lips seeming to find a rhythm quicker each time they did so, Harry wonders what would have happened if he never said hi that first day. If he never came back after he did.

Would Louis still be with Eliot? Probably. Him and Lottie probably wouldn't be talking again either. Harry knows that it wasn't all him, but he'd like to think that he played a role in getting them to reconnect again.

"Harry..." Louis says quietly, barely pulling away.

"Hm?"

"Lottie won't be home for hours," he says. "so uh.."

Harry took to Louis' hints and carefully rolled him over so that he was hovering above his body. He leaned back down, kissing Louis' lips before slowly moving down to his jawline and then his neck.

Louis tilts his head to the side so Harry has more room, gently pulling his curls that he still had a hold of. A short exhale escapes Louis' lips as Harry's hands slides under his shirt.

Harry was gentle with his kisses, going back and forth from Louis' skin and lips, being sure not to leave any marks. He wasn't trying to be rough, he wanted Louis to feel good not like he was trying to devour him.

Before anything came off of Louis, Harry leaned back and slid his own shirt off. He wanted to make sure Louis could be one hundred percent comfortable and it always helps if the other person takes an article of clothing off before you do.

Louis eyes Harry's body, the tattoos that cover it along with his toned but not too defined, abs and chest. It was gorgeous.