❁ twenty one ❁

Harry feels awful. He feels sad, tired, angry, pretty much every negative emotion there is. He hates this. Hates it. This is probably the hardest thing he's ever gone through in his life. He's decided he does love Louis. That he's probably in love with Louis.

The way his heart feels around him, Harry just thinks there's no other way to describe it. But why does Louis have to be with Eliot?

Harry has no idea what he's going to do. Louis is mad at him, so going to the studio today is out of question. Maybe he should call Lottie. She probably should know about this, right?

So that's what he decides to do. He dials Lottie's number and waits for her to answer.

"Hey," she says.

"Hi."

"You don't sound too happy."

"I'm not."

"Why? Is Louis okay."

"No, and neither am I."

"Wait," Lottie says, realizing this is serious. "What happened?"

"Well, I confronted Louis."

"Already?"

"I didn't mean to. Him, Kendall and I went out to lunch. He went to the bathroom and Kendall and I started talking about Eliot. He came out and we didn't notice him so he over heard us talking."

"Oh no."

"Yeah. Then in the car I confronted him about it and it didn't go well. I mean, I didn't expect it to in the first place but the way it happened made it worse. I think he thinks that I'm like talking about it behind his back."

"We are though, aren't we."

"Yeah I guess. I just feel like he doesn't trust me anymore. Why should he?"

"You're just trying to help him, Harry. Like we said, we just have to be consistent. Maybe give a break for today and tomorrow and then go see him. You don't have to make it a big deal but just try and sort things out. Make sure he knows you still care about him."

"Yeah...I just wanted to let you know how things are going. I'm so lost on what to do. I'm just praying he, well for lack of better words, takes me back. I won't get over it if he doesn't."

"He will, babe. Don't worry about it okay?"

"I can't do that, but thanks. I'll call you if anything else happens."

"Okay, call me if you need anything too, alright? I'm very thankful you're doing this. I feel terrible you're doing this by yourself."

"Don't. It's okay. I would've with or without you so I'm thankful I have you to help me."

"Okay, like I said, call if you need anything."

"Okay, thanks, bye."

"Bye, Harry."

With that Harry hangs up and lets himself fall back on his bed. Harry only has one class today because one of his professors canceled which he is extremely thankful for. He doesn't know if he'd be able to handle another one. Thankfully tomorrow's Saturday so he won't have any at all which will be nice.

✿ ✿ ✿

The weekend seemed to go by so fast and also so slow at the same time. Harry's so nervous to talk to Louis. What of he screws things up for good? What if Louis isn't even there? What if Louis is so mad at Harry he's avoiding him all together?