❁ twenty five ❁

"On a scale of one to ten how much do you enjoy asparagus?"

"Harry, what??"

Harry shrugs as he turns the steering wheel. "I really like asparagus, do you?"

Louis laughs and shakes his head. "Sure Harry, I like asparagus."

"I personally think it's the best vegetable. Well, maybe tied with broccoli."

"You're so weird," Louis says, looking over at Harry from the passenger seat.

"How? I was just asking if you like a certain food."

"Yeah but randomly...out of no where. Why were you even thinking of asparagus in the first place?"

"I saw some on a billboard. For a resturant."

"Oh my God."

"Hey, stop judging me or I won't take you to ride roller coasters."

"I'll just take myself then, without your weirdo conversations," Louis says, finding their banter quite entertaining.

"You love my weirdo conversations and you know it."

"Ah, you got me there. Sweet potatoes are the best vegetable, though."

Harry makes a fake gagging noise. "Absolutely not. They're what I would imagine Satan's shit tasting like."

"You're wrong."

"I'm never wrong Lou, just never am."

"Apparently you are. You didn't seem to get the directions right since you just passed the entrance," Louis says, a smirk of satisfaction sprawled across his face.

Harry looks in the mirror and sees that he did in fact pass the entrance for the indoor amusement park. "Fuck."

Harry turns the car around as soon as he gets to a place where he can do so. Louis can't conceal his quiet laughter the whole time Harry's heading back.

"I never said I knew the way. So technically I'm not wrong."

"You were wrong, no changing my mind."

Harry turns into the amusement park entrance and finds a place to park. It's surprisingly not that busy today which is very convenient for the two boys.

"Ready?" Harry asks as he unbuckles, Louis following suit.

"Ready."

So Harry and Louis walk to the front entrance of the park to pay to get in. It's a fairly short walk as they didn't have to park that far due to their being enough open spaces.

When they get inside, they're met with the loudness of the trapped mechanics and childish screams. With the exception of windows for ventilation, the enclosure of the place only heightens the sounds. Echoes of all sorts ringing through their ears.

When they make their way to the desk that a guy that has to be around their age is standing behind, they walk up and Harry scans the board behind him as a menu would be in a Resturant.

"Hello, how can I help you?" He asks, sounding tired but respectful.

"Uh yeah, can I get two all access wrist bands?" Harry says.