Beginning High School

Firey POV:

So I'm starting high school tommorow. YES!!! I've been anticipating the end of the summer with some joy for the school. As I'm laying on my bed, daydreaming about how this year will turn out, my eye catches on the picture of Leafy that I have on my cabinet. Now, Leafy and I have been friends for a long time...

*Flashback

"Hey! Give that back Snowball!"

"Haha, you can't get it! This ball is mine now!" Snowball runs from Leafy and I got mad. I mean really, really, mad. I stood up to Snowball, saying:"Hey, give that back! Or I'm telling Mr. Announcer!"

"All right, fine. But don't tell anybody else, or you'll regret it!" Snowball gives the ball back to Leafy, but with a menacing look.

"Thank you! What's your name?"

"Firey. But I just sit here, doing nothing, while I watch other people play. I'm really lonely."

"Hey! I have an idea! Why don't you become friends with me? I don't have any friends too, though..."

I say:"Yay! Let's be friends! Also, What's your name?"

"Leafy."

*back to now

Leafy and I have been friends for a long time, but I started crushing on her during fifth grade. I still haven't plucked up the courage to tell her. I'll call her right now to see how she's doing.

Leafy POV:

Oh. My. Tree. Today's the end of the summer. I've been thinking about high school all summer long, and thinking about Fiery too. I've liked him ever since I met him, and he is so handsome too! His amber colored eyes, his orange hair, everything about him is perfect! Oh shoot, the phone's ringing.

"Hello?"

"Hi Leafy, this is Firey."

"Oh hi Firey! Are you ready for tomorrow?"

"You think I wouldn't be ready for the first day of high school? Of COURSE I'm ready!"

"Haha, just joking. So, do you wanna meet at the front entrance of our new school, Announcer=4x?"(hey, I couldn't think of any better names!)

"Sure! See you tomorow! Bye!"

Ah, Firey's voice is even dreamy! Well, time to go to bed!

Welp that's it. First chapter done, a lot more to go. Anyways, how did you like it? Comment, Like, and Follow! See you in the next chapter, when Firey and Leafy meet!