Merry christmas or whatever

Leafy POV:

Well, after that spelling bee fiasco with the bet and all, I prepared to go to sleep. The spelling bee was today, which is the last day of school before christmas. Hmm... WAIT A MINUTE. Christmas is tomorrow! I forgot! I already wrote my letter to "Santa", though. Let me call Firey to see what he's doing.

BZZZZZZZZZZ-"Hello?"

"Hi Firey! It's Leafy! I wanted to remind-"

"Yeah, yeah, it's Christmas tomorrow."

"Oh! You remembered! Where's the normal forgetful Firey?"

"Heeeey, I'm not forgetful! I marked the day of the spelling bee, and it coincidentally was right next to Christmas! I just remember these things, because I love Christmas. What did you want for Christmas? Are you, maybe, heh, getting out the mistletoe?"

I blushed, and said:"Stop trying to embarrass me, you know I have a crush on someone, so stop please."

"Oh come on, it's Christmas. Be a good cheer! Anyways, see you tomorrow!"

Beep.

Well, that was oddly comforting, knowing that Firey would tease me about my crush, which is him. I really think that I SHOULD get Blocky to hang it over us, so I can have an excuse to kiss him. Hey! Let me call him!

"Hello?"

"Blocky, this is Leafy. I need your help..."

*timeskip to tomorrow morning

Firey  POV:

Ahh... As I woke up, I looked outside my window. SNOW! It's christmas! I always wake up early for Christmas because of the presents.

About at 3 am.

I checked the clock, and it read 3:25.

Really early.

I carefully snuck out and opened my parent's room doors quietly, and prepared to pounce.

"WAKE UP, BUTTERCUP! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!"

My mom checked the time, and said:"3:30. He let us sleep in this year."

I ran downstairs, and saw a small pile of presents under the tree. I saw that 3 were for me and some were for my parents. But I saw a gift that said:"To a teenager that lives in this home" Huh. That's weird. Should I open it? Nah, later. I decided to give Leafy a call again.

"Firey, it's 3 in the morning. What do you want?"

"WAKE UP, LEAFY! IT'S CHRISTMAS!"

"Ugh... Fine. I'm coming over to your house, okay?"

"Okay, sure."

I hung up, and made myself some breakfast. I got a piece of bread and toasted it untill it was really brown, and put a bunch of syrup on it. It tasted delicious. Just as I finished it up, the doorbell rang. I got up and unlocked the door, to see Leafy with a santa hat on. "Merry Christmas,"I said with a smirk."Or whatever." She rubbed her eyes, and said:"Ya opened all your presents yet?" I said:"Nope. There's this weird one..." "Well, open it! You'll never know." As I prepared to open it, I heard the doorbell ring. Leafy said:"IT'S OPEN!!!" 

Then in walked all of my friends. Coiny, Pin, Pen, Snowball, Blocky, Flower, Pen, Needle, Golf ball, and Tennis ball. "Hi guys! Come over here. I have a weird present that I need to open." They crowded around me, and I opened it, to find... Mistletoe? Blocky said:"HA!" and grabbed it, and hung it right over me and Leafy. Oh my oxygen, this is so embarrassing.The shouts of:"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" echoed around the room, and me and Leafy were both blushing like crazy. 

I said:"FINE!" and I quickly kissed her and looked away. Leafy grabbed the mistletoe and grabbed Flower, pulled her to Blocky, and hung the mistletoe over them. "Haha, sweet revenge." Flower then got a little angry, but was silenced when Blocky, red-faced, kissed her. Pen then said:"Ooh, hubba hubba." Blocky got angry and started chasing Pen around in circles. "OKAY, EVERYONE STOP!!!"I yelled. They all turned to face me. I said:"Wanna go into the backyard and play with snow?" Coiny said:"Sure!" and everybody else nodded their heads. I said:"But first, listen to this Christmas song." I turned on my phone, and started playing it:

Stop the tape climate change is real,So all I want for Christmas is a legislative deal.Or better yet Santa let me get a major deal,With a million up front just so I can pay the bills. 

Oh shoot forgot the cranberry sauce! I've been naughty I'm a man very lost. Ain't got a nightlife cause I'm banned in every bar, but every time I rock the stage fans stare in awe. 

Spin a cold verse till I got a chest cold, but nonetheless, I got a stocking full of fresh coals. Damn Santa, could I get a pair of retros? I just wanna shine like I got a freaking red nose.

 Haven't caught the spirit in forever, when I was writing letters Santa asking for a Sega. Well guess I gotta get my crap together, wishing you a Merry Christmas, or whatever. 

I don't got no presents but I'll give you Christmas rhymes! I don't like ugly sweaters but I'll wear them winter time! I think my homeroom teacher might be serving prison time, And I really hate the weather Christmas time, Christmas time. 

Dear Santa, I know I've been a wicked sinner, but at the very least could I get a fidget spinner? Last season was the worst winter, But then teen teen turned it all around with a turkey dinner. 

Head boppin' to a ranger banker, sounding like they came out of an 80s pager. Three men in a mangy manger, and somebody tell baby J "stranger danger!" 

They used to talk about me back when I took the flow, now they kissing my legs no need for mistletoe. That's a figure of speech don't take it literal, cause I don't think my leg is very kissable I got Jack Frost nipping at my toes, If I take another sip of jack my livers toast. That could've been the greatest thing I ever wrote, I know it's hard to swallow like a dreidel in the throat

I don't got no presents but I'll give you Christmas rhymes! I don't like ugly sweaters but I'll wear them winter time! I think my homeroom teacher might be serving prison time, and I really hate the weather Christmas time, Christmas time

Leafy POV:

Well, that was a very good song. As I was listening to it, I kept thinking about me and Firey kissing. After all, I told Blocky to sneak that present in there and make me kiss him.

"I haven't caught the spirit in forever, huh." I said with a smirk as the song ended." Merry Christmas, or whatever." All the people around me started to clap, and say:"Merry christmas, or whatever!" I said:"Now let's go play in the snow!" We then filled out of my house, and went into the back yard. Me and Firey went into the treehouse, while the others were playing in the snow or having snowball fights. Snowball is really good at snowball fights, because he can predict where the ball is going to go. Anyways, me and Firey were in the treehouse talking about stuff, when we came upon the mistletoe incident. Firey said:"It's fine, I don't really mind being kissed by you." I blushed, and said:"Same." Anyways, I had a merry christmas. I gotta get ready for my big vacation soon!

Sorry that I couldn't update. I got home on thursday, but it took me hours to find a perfect song. I needed it to be badass and comforting at the same time. This song is by Richie Branson, and it is the ending theme in "A Camp Camp Christmas, Or Whatever." I changed the lyrics a bit so it would be appropriate, because there is mild language in there. Anyways, Comment, Like and Follow! Merry Christmas or whatever! Epicemrald out!

P.S. Look out for a new years chapter soon! See you guys in 2019!