Writing the letter

Leafy POV:

Okay, now to get the slip of paper that Prof Four was talking abut. I reach in, and grab a piece of paper that says- WHHAAAAAATTTT???!!! I'm supposed to write a letter to Firey?  Oh, the odds of getting him to write to is so small! But, I'm not going to tell him who I get, 'cause yknow, he's my crush and all that?

Firey POV:

Well, Leafy just reached in and grabbed her slip of paper so I should too. So I go over to four, put a hand in the box, and get a piece that says- WHHAAAAATTTT???!!! Oh my Oxygen, I have to write a letter to LEAFY? OMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOMOOM(if you didn't understand what that was, it was "oh my oxygen" repeated over and over.)-"Fiery?" OMOOMO-"GAAAHHH!!!!"

"Oh, Leafy, I got somebody that I have no idea what I am going to write about..."

"Same here!"

"Well, Who did you get?"

"Who did YOU get"

"I'm not telling you" we simultaneously said.

 "Fine then," I said.

So me and Leafy both didn't tell each other who we were supposed to write about. Huh. I'm gonna take a list of all possible people that she has to write to: Snowball? He's kinda evil, or Flower? Naah, she's been pretty nice these days. Match? Yeah, she definitely has to write to Match. She's mean, popular, and bullies people, like Bubble.

*timeskip to end of class

"Goodbye class! Don't forget to do your algebra homework!"

"Bye professor X!"

Once I walked out of the school, I found Leafy sitting under a tree. I went up to her, and said: "Hey! Why don't you and I pick some Halloween costumes to wear?" "I dunno, aren't we kinda getting to old for trick-or-treating?"

"Nah. Anything's good if we get candy! I can't wait to get on a sugar rush again!"

"Oh Firey, sometimes I will never understand you..."

Leafy POV:

Well, guess it's time to pick out a outfit for Halloween. So I texted my mom "Going to select Halloween costume. Be at house by 8." I than said: "Where are we going to get the Halloween costume from, anyway?"

"Candy Corn's Spooky Shop! That's where all the Halloween stuff are sold."

"Okay! Lets hurry up and GET THAT COSTUME!"

"Woah. Since when did you get so energetic, Leafy?"

"SINCE YOU INFECTED ME WITH YOUR SUGAR RUSH, FIREY!!!"

"Geez, Leafy, calm down. You wouldn't want your crush seeing you like this, riiiiiiiigght?"

"Okay, okay, so-OOH! The shop's right there!"

"Great! Let's see what they have to offer"

*timeskip to 20 min later

"So,"I said."Did you find your costume, Ms. Sugar rush?"

"Ms. Sugar rush? Thought you would have to give me a nickname like that."

We were then interrupted by the clerk saying "A-hem,"

"Oh hello! How much will these cost?"

"Um, 45 bucks."

Firey POV:

Now's the chance to impress Leafy! Earlier that day, I counted fifty bucks in my lunch box. Yeah, I store all my money in there, like I used to. I got my money of with my allowance.

"Okay, here you go."

"Firey! You are NOT paying for it all! I'm going to pay for some of it too!"

"Too bad. I already payed for it."

"UUGGHH! You are the most annoying little brat I have ever layed my eyes on."

Sorry for the long delay. I wanted to work on some more chapters, but homewor from middle school took over. so Like, Comment, and Follow! Peace!