An Unexpected Visitor

Match POV:

As I snuck out of juvie again, I sighed. Woody, he made my life miserable. Woody, that god-to-be-damned boy. Woody, my Ex. I used to date him, and it went horribly. He was a really strange guy that I got tired of after a few days. Then I cheated on him and he found out. He screamed and ran away, and he told everybody how horrible I was. Now I think he regrets it because he barely speaks, but I'm not forgiving him for what he done.

I looked past a guard, looking at the exit sign, looking at the white light in the distance. No more of this stupid juvie. No more of this stupid life of mine. I should just disappear off of the face of the planet, and nobody will probably care. I ran like the wind, as stealthy and quiet, and got out again. Here we go, as I expect my plan to be...

Firey POV:

As I woke up this morning, I woke up to the sight of the finished project. I spent all night working on it, and now it was finally finished. I decided to strech and put on some clothes. As I went downstairs, I heard the doorbell. "Leafy," I thought. But when I opened the door, an unexpected, a completely unexpected person that I thought had been in juvie for the past month.

Match.

"Match, what the hell are you doing here? I thought you were in juvie! I should go call the cops on you!"

"Firey, let me talk and explain something first."

"How do I know that you're not going to sabotage me right after you finish talking?"

"I'll show you all of my pockets, and if you want, you can strip me down and do a strip search."

Gah, Match still has that charisma that you shouldn't mess with her, or she's going to do something really hurtful. 

"Fine, what is it?"

"Well..."

Leafy POV:

I walked out of my house, intending to go to Firey's house. I went there, and saw... Match? I thought she was in juvie! How did she break out again??? And why is she here of all times? As I glanced at her, she was talking to Firey? Since when did that happen? As I slowly tried to comprehend what happened, I slowly backed up, and hid behind a tree to stalk them. As Match said something, Firey nodded his head, and started WALKING WITH HER??? WHAT THE HELL IS SHE UP TO???

"Ah that's right, how's everybody? I'm pretty sure they all hate me now."

Man, I can still feel sorry for Match because everybody actually hates her now. Just because of something, and that something is ALMOST KIDNAPPING ME AND FIREY. JEEZ.

"Yeah, they all hate you, well now except for me, I'd never thought that Woody used to date you. I thought he had a long term crush on Teardrop."

"Ah, Teardrop, she knew though. I think that's why she hated him in the first place. Woody probably got guilty saying mean things about me, and I'm sure that's why he's constantly stuttering, trying not to screw something so delicate and fragile as this. But the problem is, he encounters them everywhere. Bullies, Taunts, everyday things that make his life miserable. Now, of course, since he has Teardrop, he's happy."

I stood there, confused. I guess that was true, so that's why Woody was like that? OOHHH, oh okay. So that's how it is.

Firey said goodbye to her, as sirens began to wail. He said: "Good luck, and I wish you a strong wind." "Isn't wind harmful to you, cause you catch colds easily? " "Hey, it's an expression! Besides, Uncle Lantern used to say it a lot. He's probably serving his ship captain, wherever he is." "Ah, well, Adios." "Since when did you learn Spanish?" "Ah, 6th grade, amigo. Now I gotta go. Bye!"

Firey stood there, with a sad smile, and then he noticed me. He said: "You heard everything, right?" "...Yeah, what a sad story..." "Do you wanna see the poster that I finished for today's project?" "Sure! Oh no, we're gonna be late!" "Race?" "Race." Then, I said: "Three two one one and a half one and a quarter GO!" I took off, and he was behind me. As we pranced down the empty streets, we must've looked like lovebirds dancing in the wind. Swaying and laughing, Talking about our project, and we must've looked like a couple of weirdos.

As we reached the classroom, the bell rang just as we sat down in our seats. We turned in the projects, and this time it was Woody and Teardrop's pair which won the best award. I saw how Woody was still nervously stuttering, but it's pretty normal to us. I mean, he shivers every day, how can he not?

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH *Groaning and stretching intensifies* Ah dear god, finally, Match makes a return! I'm tired, and I want to go to sleep, so Like, Comment, and Follow! Uhhh, Epic Emrald Out!