Study

Firey POV:

Welp. It's almost the end of the school year. Nothing to hinder the sweet taste of freedom other than THE STUPID FINALS THAT WE HAVE TO TAKE. I swear, nothing I try is working. My studying habits are horrible, since I keep on getting distracted. I dunno how to focus, I just don't. As I leaned back in my chair, trying to memorize the hypotenuse formula, there were a lot of thoughts running through my mind. I kept thinking about Match and Leafy, for they were my two biggest concerns. Match was on the run, but I hope her name gets cleared. And Leafy. Leafy, Leafy, Leafy. I still didn't confess to her, but I'm hoping against hope that she likes me. I don't think she likes me at all. I sighed, saying out loud: "What the hell is going on in my life?" As I pondered the question I just asked myself, I heard my phone going off. I picked it up, and said: "Hello?"

"Firey, it's me! The finals are tomorrow, right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"I need your help studying! I can't focus!"

"Same. Say, why don't you come over to my house?"

"Sure! The finals are one big nasty thing that people hate, so the more brainpower, the better!"

"Alright! See you in about five minutes!"

"Bye!"

I got out of my chair and sat on my bed, looking out the window, while humming a song. I saw Leafy coming up the driveway, so I got up and sprinted downstairs. I even jumped the last few stairs to go get the door. "Hi Leafy,"I said, out of breath. "How's your night going so far?" "Oh, it's going fine, although the neighbor's dog is making my mind unfocused and stuff." "Well, let's get to studying!" We walked up the stairs, and walked down the hall. "Hold up Fiery, we need to make a study schedule." "Alright then," I said, opening the door. "What's your plan?" "Let's do math first, since we can get rid of that pretty easily, then history, to get the hard one out of the way, then science and Language Arts." "In that case, I'll get my textbooks out. Wait here." I sprinted down the stairs and started look for my textbooks.

Leafy POV:

When Firey went downstairs, I decided to take a look around his room. I went to his cabinet, to find a couple of empty candy wrappers. I chuckled,"Ah, sweet tooth cravings." I went to his desk and opened his drawer, and found the graduation photo of us during eighth grade. Eighth grade was pretty fun, it was just a couple of teachers that ruined stuff for us. Originally, I was going to confess to him on the last day of school for eighth grade, but then we had graduation, and then he had to go quickly, but the teachers said I couldn't go with him. I then closed the drawer, and looked through my backpack for my worksheets Professor Four gave us. He said that those were vital to contributing to our finals. As I looked through the worksheets, Firey burst in, and said: "Well, I found the textbooks, so now let's go stuff our brains full of crap and things we don't need to use!" I put my hands on my hips: "Firey, come on. They're not THAT useless, we need math later on. You just don't know it yet." Firey leaned back on his chair, and said: "Oh come on Leafy, school subjects are useless. they're like looking at a great basketball player missing a dunk!" I said: "Fine, but we're still studying."

After the finals

Firey: 

Woooaaahhh man. Am I glad I studied with Leafy, better make better use of my time later in the year. I wonder if I'll get any awards or the wish from 4.

Welp. How was it. It was probably an abomination. Welp, whatever. Epicemrald Out.