It's Woody and Teardrop! pt.1

Woody POV:

Oh my god. I hate my life. Why was I born into this life? I get bullied, I get abused by my parents, I have the talking disability, and I am so scared. Everybody hates me,(at least that's what I think) Tomorrow is the day I go to my new school. I think Leafy goes there, maybe she can help me out. Hmmm... Let me call Leafy first.

"Hello?"

"Le-le-lefe."

"Oh hi Woody! What's going on?"

"I m-mo-v-v-e en y-our sch-scho-ol."

"Oh my tree, you're moving inside my school?"

"U-uh-h-huh."

"Okay! If you come to my house tomorrow, I'll show you around school!"

"Th-th-ak-s."

"No problem Woody!"

And I close the phone. Time to get to sleep...

Teardrop POV:

..........................

My name is Teardrop. I am a mute, I am shy, and I want a boyfriend just like me, because I keep on having perverts spy on me in my house. I know no one, trust no one, and I am beautiful. That's what everybody says.

As I walk over to my bed, I look at a photo of me and Leafy. She's the one who's ever been kind to me, except those playboys in the hallway. And my second photo. My photo of Woody, my biggest regret that I have, rejecting him.

I wanna chat with Leafy right now, but I'm a mute. Hmm... I know sign language, and I'm sure that Leafy knows it too. Hey! I have an idea! Let me video call her!

(bold is for sign language)

"Hello? Oh, hi Teardrop!"

Hi.

"Oh, you know sign language!"

Yep. I learned it over the summer.

"Oh, come to think of it, there is a new boy coming to our school. He is shy, has a talking disability, and has phobias. He is somehow just like you!"

Oh my god. Perfect choice of a boyfriend whom I can protect. Hang on a sec, dosn't that sound like...?

"Oh yeah, you might not know, but his name is Woody."

Oh god, Woody? He had a crush on me years ago, but I rejected him. Years passed, and I grew slowly to like him back. I really wanna go confess to him, but I'm still scared that he will be scared of me.

Can I help him too?

"Sure!"

Okay, but I first gotta go to sleep. Meet you over at your house at 7 in the morning?

"Sure! Bye Teardrop!"

Bye!

End call. Whewf, my face didn't betray any lying or anything like that. Well, time to go to bed!

*timeskip to 7:50

Leafy POV:

Okay, so I told Firey not to walk to school with me today, because I'm going to be helping Woody with Teardrop. DING DONG! Oh! It's the door! "IT'S OPEN!" I shout.

"H-h-hi Le-lef-fe"

"Hi Woody! I also got somebody else to help with you!"

"Wh-who?"

"It's-"DING DONG!!!

"Oh! That must be her!"

"Wh-who?"

"Woody, give a warm welcome to Teardrop."

Why? Why are they just staring at each other? I wanted them to greet each other... WAIT! UNLESS THEY ALREADY KNOW EACH OTHER!!!

"Y-y-you?"

Woody? Is that really him, Leafy?

"Y-y-es, i-t's rea-really m-m-me."

Oh? You can understand sign language?

"Y-yea... G-go-tta go!!!!"

No! Wait! Please! Woody! Oh no, he's scared of me after what happened last time...

"Well? What happened last time?"

Woody POV:

No, no, NO!!! I will not get help from Teardrop, my crush. I sat down on a nearby bench and started crying.

*flashback

Okay, now's the perfect time to do it. I'm confessing to Teardrop and I will ask her out. As I slowly approach her, she turns around and faces me. I blush, hold out the flowers, turn away, and mumble:"W-w-i-il y-you go-go o-ou-ut w-wi-with m-me?"

Then, to my disbelief, she made a very rude hand gesture, and walked away. My dreams are shattered...

Leafy POV:

And that's what happened. I was ashamed ever since I rejected him, and I am still so.

"Wow, TD. I never knew your backstory with Woody was so dark..."

I still want to talk to him in private... will you get him to do so?

"Sure, TD. Everybody deserves a second chance. I'll help you in any way you need."

Thanks Leafy. I hope he says yes, so I can confess...

Welp that's it! Woodrop is joining the plot line! I got this from the only 3 votes that were recorded. I can't do Pen-cil because they're already together in the book. So yeah. Comment, Like, and Follow! Epicemrald out!

P.S. Sorry for the short chapter. I sorta rushed it.